You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser.
What Should I Talk About?
Moderator
Staff member
Moderator
I find myself completely disinterested in doing what I've done before.
Frankly, it's gotten old, and I want to break free. What are some ideas for topics that I could discuss here?
I can't buy any video games for a while, so please don't recommend anything from that department.
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hrmmm, maybe some more hobby based stuff?
Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
Reading or literature based topics.....?
You don't have to buy your own literature.........you can always use your public library. It's free to check out books.
Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
I know you said no game content, but you could emulate older games and talk about random games you never played on an older console.
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
People do long for the old stuff.
Well-Known Member
Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
You can talk about movies, and tv shows.