What size is the monitor you play your games on?

Vash

Credits
My current Desktop PC is hooked up to a 40" Samsung LCD TV. I've been using this setup for the last 3~4 years. My desktop resolution is 1920x1080. For my games, I always try to use the highest resolution available unless the game fps drops to below 30.

At first it was hurting my eyes until I moved to the distance of 6 feet away from the screen. I sit in front of a desk, with the TV stand further away from the desk.

What size is your monitor for gaming?

It must be fun to play games on a 40" screen. Do you also have surround sound for your TV for playing games, and TV?

17 inches on my desktop, and 13 inches on my laptop.

It must be fun to play games on a 40" screen. Do you also have surround sound for your TV for playing games, and TV?

17 inches on my desktop, and 13 inches on my laptop.
I do not use TV for the sound. It's still the sound card in my computer, hooked up to a 5.1 surrounding sound speaker system. So yes, I do have surrounding sound system.

I use a 1920x1200 monitor!
That is not the monitor size. It's the screen resolution.

I'm currently using a 23" monitor, I personally can't play a large TVs nor large computer screens as I find that FPS games are easier to play on medium / small'ish monitors rather than large.

My desktop monitor is only 23". Having a 40" TV to play on sounds so cool, though.

I currently am using a 22" monitor.
The laptop I use is a 17".
The computer I'm building will have a 24" screen.

An Hitachi 42 plasma screen ... It is about the biggest screen I can sensibly use in the rooms at home ..

32" LG LCD TV, which doubles as both my monitor and my...well, TV. It gets the job done quite well, with a 1360x768 resolution.

32 " Samsung LCD TV. Way better than my old monitors. It also has 1360x768 resolution. This coupled with 1-2GB of a nice quality video card would be great.

24" at 1920x1080, had it just under a year and I never really change res, I'd rather lower other graphics options instead, can't stand games to pixely.

I'm currently using a 23" monitor, I personally can't play a large TVs nor large computer screens as I find that FPS games are easier to play on medium / small'ish monitors rather than large.

I also use a 23' 1080p monitor because the response time is faster. I noticed with some of the bigger TV's there's lag when I play games. I prefer a smaller set up, that way I don't get tired from looking at the screen.

I have a nice little 19" Samsung T190, the resolution is 1440x900 and it fits my needs perfect.

Back