What starter will you choose in B/W?

Red Koopa

Awards
Credits
This kind of topic would have been made sooner or later so... will you pick the Grass starter, Water starter, or the Fire starter?

Last edited by a moderator:
The grass starter. (I can't remember its name at this point in time and can't be bothered googling it... its 12.33 a.m. here and waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy past bed time.) It looks better than the others.

Oddly enough, this is only the second time I won't pick the fire starter, the first time this occurred was the Hoenn region, and ironically this is the second time I'll pick the grass starter. Yes, that means I have NEVER picked a water starter before.

I already choose the Fire starter, but i'm going to start off with the water starter when the official english version is released. The fire starter is the slowest attacker at first. The grass one is quick but not so great in the defence department. The water one is balanced, but that's not the reason I want em, I love it's forms and type combo as it evolves.

They are all cool though, I just think the water guy is cool.

the grass type

well most likely the grass one, but theres a chance for the fire one...the water type is way out of the question, i think its ugly, and this will be the first time out of every pokemon version thus far that i wont be picking the water type so its going to be different for me..

Snivy is going to be the hardest starter to use in the series. It learns TWO types of attacking moves: Normal and Grass. Along with that, it's attack stats are very lacking. I used it for about two gyms until boxing it, because it is utterly useless compared to other Pokemon. I shall probably end up getting the Wotter, but possibly the pig.

I shall get Teh Pig. (I'll name it that too)
I'm getting it for two reasons:
1. It looks the coolest. (Except for one thing I have against Emboar)
2. It gives you the only decent-looking Monkey.

me and my friends are each going to get different ones so we can fill up our poke dex. i chose to get the fire.
smilie_bowser.gif

I'm gonna get the water starter(Oshawatt) or I might get the fire starter(Tepig) and also the grass starter's name Snivy.

OshaWOTT?
Fire types are not the shizz.
Water types are the shizz.
So, Oshawott.

I'll probably start out with grass this time. It's the only one that I think keeps consistent with it's evolutionary forms.

Snivy is going to be the hardest starter to use in the series. It learns TWO types of attacking moves: Normal and Grass. Along with that, it's attack stats are very lacking. I used it for about two gyms until boxing it, because it is utterly useless compared to other Pokemon. I shall probably end up getting the Wotter, but possibly the pig.

If that's true, I'll probably get Oshawott as well (I haven't picked Water starter types since FireRed), but I have to try Snivy first, if only because it's Smugleaf. :3

The fire type is all mine. I have already tried the other two now im going for the pig I think it looks cooler.

Back