What type of controls do you mainly use to play mobile racing games on a smartphone/tablet?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
I mainly use touchscreen controls to play mobile racing games on a smartphone/tablet. Taking out a controller in a public place and using a smartphone may increase the chance of a robber wanting to steal both the controller and smartphone/tablet.

I sometimes use a controller or keyboard to play mobile racing games when I am at home.

I don't like motion controls because the motion controls don't seem as accurate as touchscreen or controller for most racing games I tried.

I would think that on screen controls would be impossible for racing games.

I would think that on screen controls would be impossible for racing games.

I think most mobile racing games's video run slightly slower, or are made to be simpler, so people can use touch controls to play them. Mobile racing games also has a lot of "power ups" and car upgrades to make the car run faster, so it is possible to easily win a race by buying a lot of upgrades and "power ups" for a car.

A lot of mobile gamers are also very young kids, so the games' video may run slower and are easier to play, so very young kids can play them more easily.

Remember how you used to steer with the controller while you were young? That's how motion control feels like. Haha :grin:

I just use the on-screen controls because it's convenient and I never really care about it enough to get a controller or external device connected.

Back