What Upcoming Game is your most anticipated one?

What game?

• Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D (3DS)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mario & Luigi: Dream Team (3DS)

• Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers (3DS)

• Rune Factory 4 (3DS)

• The Legend Of Zelda: Wind Waker HD (WiiU)

• Yarn Yoshi (WiiU)

• Harvest Moon GBC (3DS)

• Game & Wario (WiiU)

• The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct (WiiU)

• Resident Evil Revelations (WiiU)

• Pikmin 3 (WiiU)

• New Super Luigi U (WiiU)

• Angry Birds Trilogy (Wii)

• Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (WiiU)

• Something Else?

• Total voters

Mother/EarthBound Collection

Greatest Mother/EarthBound Fan & Influencer
Awards
Credits
What game coming up, are you mostly looking forward to, and buying as soon as it launches? Regardless of there being any info on them.

I voted Super Smash Bros 4... but I guess it depends what you mean. In the long run that'll be my most anticipated game, but I'll probably anticipate Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon more at present simply because it's coming out in less than a month.

Angry Birds Trilogy (wii) of course! I mean that's gonna be the best game of the year, how could anyone choose something else?
If you believe this, you are officially stupid

Angry Birds Trilogy (wii) of course! I mean that's gonna be the best game of the year, how could anyone choose something else?

Don't insult someone for their preference just because it is different than yours. Show some maturity and respect, please. I know a LOT of people who won't play any games and never grew up playing them but they love Angry Birds, even though I don't get what the hype is about, personally. I don't think any less of them for it and neither should anyone else. It takes all kinds to make a world!

Anyway, to answer the topic, Animal Crossing New Leaf for me. The Pokémon games have been going downhill for me with B/W 1 and 2 so I am skeptical of X and Y's features that will be prevalent when it comes out, such as if the Gaming Corner, Safari Zone, and Underground Base mini games will be back that I loved so much and never made it into B/W 1 and 2. At least with Animal Crossing the core concept will remain the basic aspect I am looking for and I know I will enjoy it online as I look for multiplayer more than single player in most of my games.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't insult someone for their preference just because it is different than yours. Show some maturity and respect, please. I know a LOT of people who won't play any games and never grew up playing them but they love Angry Birds, even though I don't get what the hype is about, personally. I don't think any less of them for it and neither should anyone else. It takes all kinds to make a world!

i think he's being sarcastic. he chose LMDM, lol

I said said Smash Bros. 4. I mean I'm dying to get LM2, but that's coming out in like a week. Long term wise, SSB4 is my choice.

Wanted to say X and Y, yet SSB4/U seems amazing!

I love Brawl and i'm waiting for some new Pokemon to come out on the game. I'm rooting for Dialga/Palkia.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf for me, been waiting forever for it! Although I hope to be picking up a Wii U soon-ish, and Yarn Yoshi will be a release day purchase as well.

Luigi's Mansion, X and Y, and SSB4 are all tied currently.

Back