What variations will come out after the original?

Emoluvjd2

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
3DS XL: Because the console isn't even out yet, it would come out a while after the original. Implying there is one, would there really be a point to it? Maybe a bigger screen could help you focus more one the 3D?

3DS Lite / Slim: Like what they did with the DS, they would make the design more slim and flat, while enhancing a few minor things. Do you think they would actually make the screen lighter?

Besides existing variations of other consoles, what else do you think future variations could be like?

Yeah, the next variation that'll come out would probably be a bigger, "more advanced and better graphics!" one. :/

I'm crossing my fingers for a 3DSiXL Lite. Rainbow-colored.

Nintendo 4DS, the console that can travel through time! I can't wait to live in a world before Internet Explorer was invented!
tongue.gif
!

I don't want to think about what's going to come next because I won't have enough money to but whatever it is... because I just spent all my money on a 3DS.

Nintendo 4DS, the console that can travel through time! I can't wait to live in a world before Internet Explorer was invented!
tongue.gif
!

There are many websites that launched even before the project of Internet Explorer started.
For example, IMDb was on the web in 1993.

Also, one of the oldest sites on the world wide web:
http://www.w3.org/History/19921103-hypertext/hypertext/WWW/News/9211.html

i wonder what the next home console will be?

Yeah, I'm more curious about what the next home console will be like. I'm not ready to think about the next 3DS.

i wonder what the next home console will be?

Yeah, I'm more curious about what the next home console will be like. I'm not ready to think about the next 3DS.

Same here for me too!

Although on topic, if there will be variations, I think it will be the same 3DS, but with more starting software. This will probably happen a year or two after the original release, and it will probably have more anti-piracy software on it (that's if it gets cracked, of course, heh).

Back