What video editing software do you use to edit your videos?

What video editing software do you use to edit your videos?

Discussion in 'Content Creator Discussion' started by Danielx64, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Danielx64

Danielx64 Well-Known Member Full GL Member

Male
    Before you upload your gaming video for the world to see, what video editing software do you use? I use Cyberlink Power Director because it's fast and easy to use.

What do you use?

2. Dark Young Link

Dark Young Link Well-Known Member Full GL Member

Male
    Money:
    $4,162
    I use Adobe Premiere Elements 14. My computer didn't even have Windows Movie Maker so I had to buy this. It's pretty easy to use, but I don't do a lot of hard editing tricks with it.

3. Mascot Tom

Mascot Tom Don't be that guy Full GL Member

Male
    Money:
    $87
    I was using Wondershare Filmora for a while. It's actually pretty good for basic video editing, but not great for compositing.

When I got back into linux, I started using KdenLive (Free) on a linux OS. It's pretty much all most people would ever need for video composition.

4. NintendoChannel

NintendoChannel Leaving the past where it belongs <3 Full GL Member

Male
    Money:
    $312
    Adobe Premiere. Before that, it was Windows XP's Movie Maker <3

5. SuwakoMoriya

SuwakoMoriya Well-Known Member Full GL Member

Male
    Money:
    $2,994
    I used Premiere Pro CC for some from my university era until some months ago.
    Kept booting up my Windows tablet just for video editing, because KDenLive was too laggy to even bother with, and all the other video editing software on Linux are much worse.
    But now that KDenLive has proven to be a way better tool than what it was before, I finally cancelled my Adobe CC subscription.

• Like Like x 1