What was the last mobile game you played?

Shortie

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Username Style
Many of us more than likely play mobile games from time to time, I know I do if I have some time to kill and want to play something to pass the time.

What was the last mobile game you played?

Mine was Harvest Land, quite a fun and addictive game.

Pokemon Go. My second time playing and I ran out of Pokeballs so I guess I have to wait with daily gifts to get more... Not fun when they monetise things and create virtual limits.

Pokemon Go. Caught shadow Pidove, Aron, and some extra mons along the way. Still hate the Pokeball limit.

Street Fighter Duel

Asphalt 9: Airborne
I started playing it on the PC before picking it up for Android. It's basically Burnout 3, but for phones. I shamelessly play it once a day, just to get the daily quests out of the way. I even bought a gamepad specifically for this game.

Mobile Legends
It's a League of Legends clone for smartphones, only with a comunity that isn't as cancer. I'm a Hilda main, and I like to play Support class on roaming, with a bias towards gold lane.

Arena of Valor
It's another LOL clone I play when the bull**** in Mobile Legends gets too much. I main support, and play as a Marksman sometimes. I'm #2 support player in NJ, and top #35 Helen main in the United States

Pokemon Go. My second time playing and I ran out of Pokeballs so I guess I have to wait with daily gifts to get more... Not fun when they monetise things and create virtual limits.
The last mobile game I played was candy crush.

The last mobile game I played was My Singing Monsters Dawn of Fire. If anyone else has played it, have you noticed how the Shop is always sold out? It's one reason I don't play as often, because I can't buy anything in the shop. I used to be able to make a lot of purchases and find some deals, and now I'm always disappointed. It's become more of a waste of time.

Pokemon Go. Weird how Scarlet and Violet mons are in the game but only a select few. I guess it helps balance the meta with dexit although I imagine paradox forms are going to be raid events.

Back