What will happen to battery electric vehicles if battery Electric vehicles like battery powered cars, trucks, motorbikes never become more popular?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
I think most battery electric car, truck, and motorbike companies may have to close down their company if not enough people are interested in spending their money on buying a battery power vehicle like a electric battery powered car, truck, and motorbike.

Most workers who work on building, maintaining and repairing electric cars would need to find another job which is un-related to battery electric vehicles if electric vehicles powered by batteries never become popular enough for companies to afford to fairly pay workers for their hard work. People, companies, and governments who bought stocks and shares or invested in electric battery vehicles companies may lose most of their money, and wasted their time on investing in battery electric vehicles companies. The government and battery car recharging station companies would of wasted a lot of time and money unstalling electric car battery chargers if not enough people drive electric battery powered cars in the future, and most current electric car drivers switch back to gas cars because of range anxiety, and long charging times.

There may still be a few battery electric vehicle brands like Tesla and cheaper Electric cars and motorbikes brands like the Renault Twizy. Tesla and cheaper electric cars probably still have enough new buyers from electric vehicle hobbyist, police, taxi/Uber/Lyft, and government.

Last edited:
Like touch screen computers, they will become a much smaller selection.

I also feel there would be a smaller selection if people don't want battery powered electric vehicles which require charging.

I feel if electric vehicles become less popular or not popular enough, buyers may have fewer choices like a few where some electric car and bike owners had to build their own electric vehicle, or buy a more expensive electric car from a smaller car maker like Teals with only 4 models of cars which have enough buyers who are willing to pay more money for an electric car, a charger, and a house which has a garage to install an electric car charger.

Well, we would never have a choice regarding that.
Someday all the other natural resources will run it

I think someday some countries may not have a choice on picking between electricity or gas for powering vehicles if a country want the earth to still be a safe planet to live on. The environment can become worst if most people around the world continue to use a lot more gas, coal and other energy sources which produce harmful pollution which are harmful to animals, humans, plants, and trees.

But, there is a chance that many countries continue to mostly use gas, diesel, coal, and other energy sources which produce more pollution because gas, diesel, and coal are sometimes cheaper and more convenient than making enough electricity from enough solar, wind, and less polluting electricity generator plants.

Last edited:
Back