What would be your dream job?

Game and Character Designer. I think a Game design is one of the few real-world jobs that is filled with excitement and fun. Video game designers are surrounded by like-minded individuals who share the same passion for creating something out of nothing, working in an ever-evolving field that provides a way to turn ideas into reality.

I want to be a doctor someday but suddenly, I can not reach my dream job because of lack of allowance and to pay a big amount of my tuition. So I decided to take up AB Psychology because I can be a teacher or a doctor if I already have money to pay my tuition. Its my biggest dream I really want to reach. From my childhood life, I am pretending to be a doctor to my sisters. That is how I really want to be. Hoping that I can continue my studies.

I really want to be a business owner and a blogger too. Actually I've tried doing business before in the field of education and food at the same time. But those were the times when I was out of work or paid job. I realize now that it's best to have both a main paid job and sidelining with some online jobs. It'll keep your time loaded and boredom won't set in.

I've always wanted to be a lawyer since I was a kid. But now, I am currently working as a software engineer. It isn't my dream job but I'm really happy with my work. I'm enjoying what I've been doing and it's been a lot of fun as well.

On what industry? Technology? Medicine? Vehicles?

I think Technology, Internet tech, Gaming, Entertainment, and toys would be my chosen industry to invent something for. But, I think an inventor limiting themselves only to a few industry can limit how successful an inventor becomes, so it is best to try more industries if inventors have a good idea.

But the more area you focused on, the less you get used to it. Like "You are jack of all trades but master of none". :p

This is true, but I think trying more areas can make life exciting where there is something new to invent after finishing inventing one thing. Inventing many things may bring in a more reliable amount of money because you are not as worried that one invention would be less popular because you invented many inventions for different areas like tech, entertainment, gaming, and toys which are mostly fads which are only hugely popular for a few year or less like Wii, Wii U, Xbox, Dreamcast, fidget spinners, slime, hoverboards, drones, and razor scooters.

My dream job is to become a successful guitar musician who has a lot of gig everyday and to become a successful web developer so there will be a high probability to have a good future and to have a high end PC for gaming.

I know that this will take a lot of time and hard work, but I am going to do my best to achieve this goals.

My dream job is to become a successful guitar musician who has a lot of gig everyday and to become a successful web developer so there will be a high probability to have a good future and to have a high end PC for gaming.

I know that this will take a lot of time and hard work, but I am going to do my best to achieve this goals.

You are going to a very competitive job, good luck. No thing can not achieve by working hard.

Thank you very much man! You know, one of the most important thing in life is to lay down your goals, and give everything you got to achieve those goals so in this way, you are not wasting your time and you are doing the right thing.

If you don't have any goals for your future, it's like you are walking in the dark without a target destination.

Last edited:
Thank you very much man! You know, one of the most important thing in life is to lay down your goals, and give everything you got to achieve those goals so in this way, you are not wasting your time and you are doing the right thing.

If you don't have any goals for your future, it's like you are walking in the dark without a target destination.
There are people who don't know their goals yet, but they should walk forward in the dark to find it.

Back