Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
If you had 1,000,000,000 *insert your currency here* with no strings attached and no taxes on it either, what would you do with such a large sum of money?

if I had that large amount of money, pay off all debts that myself or my family has, get two other houses and put it up for rent, buy two food franchises (to make money off of them), get three dream guitars that I can't afford, rebuild my game collection (stuff that I have sold in the past to get it back), donate a good portion here to keep the forum going, donate the rest to charities. And still live life at a slow pace. haha

- I'd purchase a bigger house than I currently have and sell off the house I currently live in. Or I'd have my own house built if I couldn't find a house I liked.
- I'd have enough money to basically have my own library (or people would mistake my house for a branch of the library here in my town).
- I'd purchase a couple of business' here in town that I could make money off of so I wouldn't have to work ever again.

Buy a house and then some other properties in Central London as investments. Splash a bit of cash on things that I want, help out family members a bit and then just keep it somewhere secure where I make interest from it

Buy a billion dollars worth of PLOT stuff (mainly anime PLOT stuff) lol and a F-14B Tomcat and a F/A -18c Hornet lol. Alas a civilian cannot own a Combat ready Military Combat Aircraft. Only a completely demilitarized Combat Aircraft can be owned by a civilian or an ex military personnel and a demilitarized F-14 or F/A-18 is no fun, without all its hightech stuff and weapons, not to mention all the tons of government regulations nightmare and paperwork lol.

Coke and hookers

A person of culture I see :p

For the money, I certinally would build myself the top of the line house, made for the place that I will live to the end of my days.

After that and donations to fight cancer, I would fund a Toonami focused channel for worldwide animation and video games.

I share the money with friends, family, and charities.I would buy a nicer home, and more things like video games, a bigger TV, faster computer, and other stuff.

i would buy stuff pay my parents back buy myslef a new phone new ps5 and then give the rest to charity or homeless people
+10 on that

I would probably get whatever I want.
Like house, car and some property and then give the rest of it to charity.

- Buy a mansion with a pool
- Go travelling around the world
- Give some money to my immediate family
- Donate a bit to charity
- Buy a new PC I can build for myself
- Buy an anime company or two if I can so they can make all the good shit I want.

Buy a ton of properties and build an empire for my family and me to rely on without having to ever work again. And then buy a ticket to the moon (whenever that becomes possible).

- Buy a mansion with a pool
- Go travelling around the world
- Give some money to my immediate family
- Donate a bit to charity
- Buy a new PC I can build for myself
- Buy an anime company or two if I can so they can make all the good shit I want.
Actually I'd inflate Dogecoin and get all dat money

The first thought is to buy! It doesn't even matter what it is. A car, an apartment, a house, a fur coat and other socially desirable husk.

The second thought is to leave! Live abroad, relax, see the world, go around the world, etc.

The third thought, which not everyone understands, is to invest in order to earn more! Aaaaa, money, money ... or create passive income, as it is fashionable to say, and only then: buy, leave, invest more ... and so on in a circle.

There is one more thought that does not come to everyone, it is very timid, because it was suppressed for a long time and was not given a word, it was all the time postponed for later. "Because the time is not now, life is a difficult thing and it is not up to you now," we say to ourselves.

This thought is to fulfill my dream, for the sake of which this million was needed at the very beginning, but then it was not postponed ... and the dream had to be postponed ...

Actually I'd inflate Dogecoin and get all dat money
Send that Dogecoin to the moon and buy a house on there :openmouth:

But fr a billion dollars sounds like more than enough to try a few endeavors that may or may not fail, so I'd definitely sponsor reboots/sequels for some games and anime that I loved but got cancelled. A Golden Sun reboot would be the first thing on the list.

You can also get a rather large island (more or less 100 acres) with existing infrastructure for $15 million, so why not xD

Back