What would you have preferred? Majora's Mask 3D or Wind Waker HD?

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Well, Nintendo are making the latter for the Wii U, but which one would you have preferred and why?

Majora mask 3D, you don't have the time to play such a race-against-time game on a console anymore. A handheld version would be amazing. You got work, but are on the last day? Just shut up the 3DS!

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely Wind Waker HD! WW is my favorite Zelda game, and it looks like it will be amazing on the Wii U. Majora's Mask 3D would have been meh, I already got in on VC when Nintendo handed it out for free, and I just can't stand the 3 day mechanic.

Majora's Mask Wii U. Majora's Mask is my favorite game ever and I think it deserves more than a 3DS release. Wind Waker can go burn for all I care.

Wind Waker, as I despise Majora's Mask almost as much as I despise Twilight Princess. Although, if they DID make a portable WW... how would they implement the Tingle feature into the game? StreetPass to unlock one secret per spot would never work.

I think what would truly be cool, is if they remade a classic like Zelda 2 in the Ocarina of Time gameplay style.

Definitely Wind Waker HD! WW is my favorite Zelda game, and it looks like it will be amazing on the Wii U. Majora's Mask 3D would have been meh, I already got in on VC when Nintendo handed it out for free, and I just can't stand the 3 day mechanic.

MM is an ambassador game!? I didn't know that!

PS:It's not true :squint:

Wind Waker, as I despise Majora's Mask almost as much as I despise Twilight Princess. Although, if they DID make a portable WW... how would they implement the Tingle feature into the game? StreetPass to unlock one secret per spot would never work.

I think what would truly be cool, is if they remade a classic like Zelda 2 in the Ocarina of Time gameplay style.

I totally agree, a 2D zelda in 3D style would be awesome!

MM is an ambassador game!? I didn't know that!

PS:It's not true :squint:

>Wind Waker, as I despise Majora's Mask almost as much as I despise Twilight Princess. Although, if they DID make a portable WW... how would they implement the Tingle feature into the game? StreetPass to unlock one secret per spot would never work.

I totally agree, a 2D zelda in 3D style would be awesome!

It was for free on the virtual console for the Wii about a half year ago or so.

I'd rather have Majora's Mask 3D, since it would be something new to be able to play it on the go, whereas I can play Wind Waker on a home console already.

Also Majora's Mask is in far more need of a graphical update. Wind Waker is really the last game in the series to need such, as it has lovely graphics already.

Majora's Mask. I loved WW, but even though I beat it 9 years ago, I really haven't had the itch to play it again. Meanwhile, I found MM's time system intimidating as a kid and never finished. I'd like to finally beat MM after all these years, since I'm sure the time component wouldn't be a problem for me now.

I still own both games, so I could just play and beat MM on my N64 and save myself the money, buuuuuuuuuuuuut I'm lazy, and my backlog is already clogged with other games. Besides, I don't really play console games anymore. Handhelds are much easier.

This is tough. WW's my favorite Zelda but I'm waiting on MM3D since I never played it out when I was younger...I don't think I even made it to the first dungeon. At the same time, I'd rather a fresh new Zelda reach the 3DS before MM3D. Then again, MM3D will sorta feel new to me...

I DON'T KNOW.

Seeing as, in my regrets, I have played neither, I'd choose Majora's Mask 3D because

A) I have a 3Ds but not a Wii U,

and

B) MM's plot and time twist seem really cool to me.

But i'd really like to play Wind Waker.

And... I've played a version of WW, Phantom Hourglass. not the same thing but same graphics, I guess....

Back