What's that game called?

sherlockbones

Awards
Credits
Am I the only one who forgets the names of games I played years ago? I know my brother forgets like I do, but our family has a bad set of memories anyway so I don't think that counts. :p Anyway, if you're like me and you've forgotten the name of a game but want help remembering what it's called, then post here in this thread and maybe people can help!

Soooo, what I'm trying to remember is, I think, a Playstation game? It had two main characters that you could chose between, a boy or a girl, and the girl's weapons were like big versions of Xena's round boomerang blade thing. I think she also had a floating animal sidekick? Although I may be transposing that from another game or maybe an anime. The design looked vaguely like an older Final Fantasy game, I think, or like how FF character designs look in the art books. Sort of big pants and lots of buckles and muted colors. :teehee:

lol, I hope that's enough info! Can anyone help? :grin:

I want to say Kingdom Hearts, but that isn't right. I'm not sure what you're thinking of.

It's definitely not, although the gameplay was somewhat the same (jumping around and hitting things with swords). I think this game came out around the early 2000s? Also, I want to say the girl character's name was...Mint? But I have no idea if that's actually right.

Actually, wait, let me Google that...

omg, I found it! It's Threads of Fate! And no wonder I thought it looked similar to FF-- Square Enix made it! xD

Here's the cover:
7vsA8.png

Yay!

I wish I could remember the names of some great NES/amiga games I played as a kid, so I could play them again on an emulator.. *sigh*

Back