PS3 What's your favorite game or games on the PlayStation 3

AlexGoldie

Credits
This is a really hard question. For me I would have to say I, "Madden 16, "NBA 2k16," "MLB the Show 16," and "Batman Arkham Asylum." Those games are so much fun to play and they have really great graphics. I really enjoy playing the sports games lately. It depends on how the mood strikes me.

Any of the Uncharted trilogy. Last of Us. Heavy Rain. All those are incredible games and it definitely scored some points with me for Sony because they were exclusives.

I'd have to say that while there's obviously a lot of games available for the PlayStation 3, Heavy Rain is the game that stands out for me aswell.

As far as games go, I think it brought a new dimension to gaming and while the controls weren't to everyone's taste, it just showed that not all games had to be the same and stick to the usual tried and trusted methods.

Any of the Uncharted trilogy. Last of Us. Heavy Rain. All those are incredible games and it definitely scored some points with me for Sony because they were exclusives.

Uncharted is one of my favorites as well, and the Ratchet and Clank Future games are right there as my favorite PS3 games. Both series have great well polished gameplay (even though Ratchet has the edge in gunplay), compelling characters, excellent stories, and best represent the advantage Sony's exclusives had over the 360. Top tier single player campaigns and no reliance on multiplayer for replayability, there is no Xbox counterpart (that I'm aware of) to the heart these games have.

For the PS3, my favorite game would be Red Dead Redemption. The Undead Nightmare DLC was also very enjoyable.

I have a lot, but I would say mine is valkyria chronicles.

For the PS3, my favorite game would be Red Dead Redemption. The Undead Nightmare DLC was also very enjoyable.
How could I forget Red Dead? Maybe because I focused too heavily on exclusives, but year Red Dead Redemption is one of the best PS3/XBOX360 games out there. Well worth a play as well if you haven't played it, especially with all the rumors of a sequel coming out soon.

Infamous 2 would have to be at the top of my list but if there was any other titles worth mentioning it would be Little Big Planet, NBA Jam, C.O.D Zombies, Tekken, Gran Turismo and some of the network games they have on there. I'm sure they have other titles I could be into but I haven't got to all of them yet. Like Resident Evil which I used to be a fan of back in the days and maybe I'll grab me a few of those when I get the chance. What do you guys recommend?

I know it's an old game but I never get tired of it. It still has to be Gran Turismo, it seems to never get old. I have lost count the amount of times that I have played it but I always find a new angle to play it. Even if it's to get the worst score possible.

Back