What's your favourite Pokemon?

Competitively I like Hippowdon because he can be hard to get rid off if given the right support. As far as other favorites go I like Shuckle, Abra, Mewtwo, and Pichu (because Mewtwo and Pichu are in Melee).?

That's a hard one. Seeing as I'm currently wearing a Charmander shirt with my Charmander lanyard, I'd say Charmander. Though let's face it, there's too many Pokémon to even choose one favorite. I also like Dugtrio, MewTwo, Lucario, Aeglislash. The list can go on and on.

Cubone. Always cubone, though Doduo/Dodrio are a close second!

<__< Are you me?

Well, My personal favorite has been Marowak for the past few generations now, but it was always up there when it wasn't number 1 on my list.. but I've always shuffled between this list of pokemon as my favorites while growing up.

Marowak

Ivysaur (Bulbasaur evo line in general)

Donphan

Dodrio

Scyther (so kewl, edgy teenager edition mon)

I could go on and probably arrange myself an entire list here. But Marowak will probably remain my favorite since it's pretty much always been in my playthrough teams.

Gallade.  Dunno why, but as soon as I saw it was a thing I became obsessed with wanting one, and its versatility has kept it up there in favorites for me. Shiny Gallade has been one of my top desires for Pokemon (and is how I wound up with a shiny Gardevoir, getting a female shiny Ralts, though in fairness I'm not complaining).  One day…one day...

Cubone. Always cubone, though Doduo/Dodrio are a close second!

<__< Are you me?

Well, My personal favorite has been Marowak for the past few generations now, but it was always up there when it wasn't number 1 on my list.. but I've always shuffled between this list of pokemon as my favorites while growing up.

Marowak

Ivysaur (Bulbasaur evo line in general)

Donphan

Dodrio

Scyther (so kewl, edgy teenager edition mon)

I could go on and probably arrange myself an entire list here. But Marowak will probably remain my favorite since it's pretty much always been in my playthrough teams.

Rofl! I dunno, we do like a lot of the same! You'd probably love the Christmas stocking I'm making for myself- it's got a cubone on it! :3

Everyone's listing all their favs, so I thought I'd continue. On top of Cubone and Dodrio, I also like Alakazam, Emboar, Tropius (It's a dinosaur with a beard made of bananas! OMG), Eevee, and Noivern. I really like all of Gen 1 really, mostly because I grew up with them. I remember the show, the cards, going to see the first movie in the theater... Gen 1 really stands apart from the others for me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine's Froakie, Charizard, Greninja, Mudkip, Torchic, Bidoof (!) and Treecko in no particular order. I'm sure I have more it's just not popping up in my mind right now.

Heracross. Reasons.

Back