What's your job?

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
As the topic says, what's your current job/occupation? Or, if you're in school or college, what courses are you studying? Do you like what you do?

School, but High School. Not a lot of freedom to choose classes compared to College.

When I go to college 2 years from now, I want to go into animation/cartoonist occupations.

My current job is working at a GameStop in Rome, NY.

High School and I'm gonna try and maybe go to a Christian University when I turn 18.
Good Man.

I am in school still, but during summer I work at my Dad's office and do some architectural stuff on some computer programs. Somehow I get paid for the dribble I put together.

Good Man.

I am in school still, but during summer I work at my Dad's office and do some architectural stuff on some computer programs. Somehow I get paid for the dribble I put together.

If your dad and his company pay you for it, it can't be bad work you're doing, and it sounds rather interesting if I say so myself.

Been working after-school care at my church's preschool since I started college along with daycamp during the summer. Here are the classes I'm taking this semester:
Management Decisions & Financial Reporting
Financial Management
Marketing Management
Operations Management
Career Planning/Placement

Only one more year to graduation!

I just started 18 month Diploma of Interactive Digital Media. It is quite enjoyable and covers lots of areas, including Flash! WHEEEEE FLASH.

So far there are Flash, Web, Video, 3D and Design classes. They are relatively basic right now, but should become more involved.

Back