What's your most favorite glitch in a video game?

pie595

…
Awards
Credits
What's your most favorite glitch in a video game? If you ask me its the -1 glitch in Super Mario Bros., why because it just is. Maybe its because its just one looooooooooong level(truth to be told its possible to beat it in the FDS version, which the player goes to -2 and then -3 and I think there's a -4 which acts like 8-4 that the player unlocks hard mode, if there's no -4 then it stops at -3 but it acts like 8-4 when beaten and unlocks hard mode).

well the only glitch i ever saw in a video game was zelda: four swords anniversary edition. im not really sure if that was a glitch but it probably was: it was on the hero trial room 2 level 2. in the beginning there are those goblin thongs that shot arrows at you. after you pass them there is a wall and some grass. once there was a bomb in that area and it blew up the wall. when you walked through it link magically appeared on top of the wall. it was acually a long level so i think it was supposed to be there. anyway we were able to skip a lot of stuff.

The manimals glitch in red dead redemption. (they removed it
sad.gif
)

2 things about the -1 level.

Firstly, it isn't technically "World Minus 1". It's actually World 36-1. BUT, there's no graphics for 36, only 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, A, B, C, D, E, F.
But not 36 (as a single character). Therefore, where a single '36' would be in that particular character's position, there's nothing. Hence "World -1"

Secondly, how is it 'looooooooooong'? Isn't it identical to 2-2 or something, but without enemies?

well you know pokemon pearl diamond and platinum right well my favorite glitch is the tweaking glitch where you use your bike to do a certain thing and you can catch legendarys such as the god arceus as well as darkrai and shaymin

well you know pokemon pearl diamond and platinum right well my favorite glitch is the tweaking glitch where you use your bike to do a certain thing and you can catch legendarys such as the god arceus as well as darkrai and shaymin
You can't cathc Arceus with tweaking.

The clong glitch in Emerald was kinda useful when I needed to migrate pokemon from it.

[font=courier new,courier,monospace]The Mew glitch in R/B/Y simply because at that time I wasn't able to go to any of the events that gave out Mew so it was impossible for me to ever get one. When I found out about it and saw that it worked, I pretty much lost my sanity. I was happy, though :)[/font]

Back