When AI gets mixed with forums

I feel some AI spambots may use AI to not waste their time, and spambot computer resources posting on dead or dying forums which have very few active users, and posting on inactive forums may damage spammers spam website reputation with search engines who may remove spambots websites from search pages if the search engine see that their site link is on many inactive forums.

Yes, we need to take our foot off the gas a little and slow down from how we are chasing tech advancements in every sector including medicine. I still believe COVID was either a mistake which came out as an experiment gone wrong or it was created on purpose.
There was too much about that virus that didn't make sense.

Honestly, it was so weird how the whole thing started, the havoc it created and so much more. If we are not careful with tech, we might see worse.

Yes, when our digital waifus become real the world will end.

I feel it may take years for A.I. generated content programs/mods to get installed on most smaller forums which mostly rely on Google search engineto get new members and visitors because many forum owners want to know if A.I. generated content could get their forum to get worst Google search engine page rankings or get all their forum website domain links removed from Google search listings because the forum is posting too much A.I content which can be less desireable and less original than posts by a real person, so Google search engines may remove A.I. content related website links from search engines if most of Google search users prefer posts made by a real person rather than a post made by an A.I. program installed on a website.

Last edited:
Back