• Not for a while

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Im not getting one

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I already perordered it

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
I'd say after my birthday (Aug 12).

Whenever Metal Gear Solid 3 comes out for it. Its what I'm looking forward to the most.

Whenever Metal Gear Solid 3 comes out for it. Its what I'm looking forward to the most.
that game looks cool,ive never played a metal gear solid game though -___-

that game looks cool,ive never played a metal gear solid game though -___-

If you're going to start the series, start with three. Plot wise it comes first and its by far my favorite game out of the four.

I probably won't be getting it for a while; not enough time for a new console, basically, plus I don't really want to spend money right now, heh. I know, I sound boring, but I do plan on getting it sometime.

I don't feel like making a new thread for it so I'll post it here.

I went to Best Buy today and they had a 3DS demo there. No one was around it so I tried it out.

I scared myself thinking it wasn't working right for me at first, but then I realized I had to be closer and at a better angle. Once I figured everything out the 3D blew me away. It was even better then I expected. However, I could only play Pilot Wings Resort and it's literally the same minigame that was on Wii Sports Resort. Needless to say the game sucked, but I was happy to try the 3DS out.

I'm really excited, honestly.

I've had my 3DS pre-ordered for a couple months (Aqua Blue) and I'll be picking it up on launch day.

As for launch titles I'm going to pick up with it, I think I'm going to start off with just Pilotwings: Resort. Since I don't have a DS at the moment, I'll also be picking up Pokemon Black.

Street Fighter IV 3DS is another likely purchase down the road for me if it receives positive reviews & impressions.

I'm getting it in June, hopefully for my birthday. Also because it's when OoT 3D and Cave Story 3D come out.

i wish papaer mario was a launch game T_T

I'm waiting to see if a Zelda-themed one comes out. Or a Metroid one. Both are turning 25, but they said they'd do something "special" for Zelda this year. Considering SS will be coming out along with OoT3D and a re-release of LA, I think it's possible a Zelda-themed DS might come out. Or, that's what I'm holding out hope for. If not, then by the time I'm done waiting all the good games will have been released by then.
happy.gif

I'm waiting to see if a Zelda-themed one comes out. Or a Metroid one. Both are turning 25, but they said they'd do something "special" for Zelda this year. Considering SS will be coming out along with OoT3D and a re-release of LA, I think it's possible a Zelda-themed DS might come out. Or, that's what I'm holding out hope for. If not, then by the time I'm done waiting all the good games will have been released by then.
happy.gif
would want a paper mario oine

happy.gif

Yeah, they already announced that special something. The Zelda 25th Anniversary Project. It's just a Wii game with a bunch of old Zelda games on it.

Also, Nintendo already said that the Aqua Blue and Cosmic black 3DS models are the only ones being released for several years. You will be waiting a very long time if you want a themed one.

Also, Nintendo already said that the Aqua Blue and Cosmic black 3DS models are the only ones being released for several years. You will be waiting a very long time if you want a themed one.
Only blue and black? When's the red one coming out?! AIEEEEEEEEEE!

Only blue and black? When's the red one coming out?! AIEEEEEEEEEE!
they were gonna release a red one,wonder wht happened with that?

Back