Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
What time of the day or day of the week do you find yourself playing video games the most?

I play games a lot during the weekend and at night. More like wherever I get some quality free time for myself and want to relax a little. I don't any set schedule for gaming or. . For anything else for that matter

I don't set a video game either. I usually find myself being able to play more often on my days off when I have plenty of time to do such things.

Whenever I feel I need to play some games. But most of the time I spend gaming is after 7 PM to 3 AM.

Friday nights, saturday nights, sunday nights. During the day i'm either working, reading books, or biking. thats right, in the cold weather... haha

If I get some free time during the day when I'm not at university, I will try to game a bit. But the majority of my gaming time is during the night, just before I sleep.

For console gaming, I try to squeeze it in while the roommates aren't home as I don't particularly care for being watched while I game... however there is a browser based game that I play which I'm on constantly -so I guess there really isn't a set time for me I'd say.

Back