When will you upgrade?

IntoxNitram

GamingLatest Slave
Staff member
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
For those who haven't already purchased a PS4 or Xbox One, why haven't you decided to yet? What time frame do you see yourself waiting until you finally take the plunge and upgrade? 

Will probably stay PC, the new conosles dont do enough to attract me yet, PC master race :cool:

Once the consoles take the step into actual virtual reality, then i might be interested..

• Rocky

Rocky said:
 Will probably stay PC, the new conosles dont do enough to attract me yet, PC master race :cool:

Once the consoles take the step into actual virtual reality, then i might be interested..

• Rocky
Pretty much what Rocky says here.  I own a PS3 that has been collecting dust for a while now. I have 2 gaming PCs and an older one I let my kids play on..and then my wife has a laptop. http://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/

I'm plenty busy right now with my PS3 and Wii U, so no reason for me to upgrade, plus PS4 is pricey yet and has little games for me. Though I'm not sure if it will be Persona 5 or Kingdom hearts 3 that will make me buy one, one of those will not sure which.

I want a Gaming PC  because PC has some pretty nice games for it, so I'm less likely to buy any console in the near future.

froggyboy604 said:
I want a Gaming PC  because PC has some pretty nice games for it, so I'm less likely to buy any console in the near future.
I'd like a gaming PC too, but it just feels like so much more work. With consoles I know what I'm getting. With PC you have to fiddle around with everything and can never be sure if it's going to work. I also don't like how poor PC ports are nowadays.

alakazam said:
It suits my style better, Microsoft offers updates more frequently than Sony, and after Sony being repeatedly hacked, I really don't trust or like their company enough as to buy their console...
you do realize, if they haven't been already, MS will be hacked sooner or later right?

Martin said:
I'd like a gaming PC too, but it just feels like so much more work. With consoles I know what I'm getting. With PC you have to fiddle around with everything and can never be sure if it's going to work. I also don't like how poor PC ports are nowadays.
The work is worth it for me since there are a lot of nice games for PC. Plus, I'm usually on the PC the most, so PC gaming is very convenient. I also don't own a modern TV with HDMI ports because I rarely watch TV, and watch most of my video on a desktop PC, so if I buy a new console, I would also need to buy a TV...

froggyboy604 said:
The work is worth it for me since there are a lot of nice games for PC. Plus, I'm usually on the PC the most, so PC gaming is very convenient. I also don't own a modern TV with HDMI ports because I rarely watch TV, and watch most of my video on a desktop PC, so if I buy a new console, I would also need to buy a TV...
If I was to want to PC game, playing those exclusives or whatever, I would still be more likely to buy something like the Alienware Alpha just for ease of playing games.

Back