Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
triheroes.jpg

Takes me back to my dot hack collection days on PS2.

So much plot, right cm2 cm2

Reactions: cm2
Indeed! But Cold Steel 1 to 4 must be in the pic too lol

Also are you going to get the PLOT SSS Summer Splash DLC lol

Last edited:
I've never actually heard of this series, are they just RPG's?
It's an excellent JRPG series! And they have the Switch version too.
It's the complete crossbell saga if I'm correct.
Indeed the complete Crossbell Saga, though Trails Into Reverie also includes overtime epilogue for the Cold Steel saga and small "prologue" to Trails Of Black 1.

Exact Timeline stuff:
Trails-Series-Timeline-RPGFan-v2-512x720.jpg

It was pretty ridiculous seeing people making the most optimal spoiler free playthroughs of Azure/CS1+2.

If you’re telling me to hop back and forth between games, you’re taking it way too seriously.

OxVlVgs.jpg

Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith a proper Trails collection.

Sadly there aren't North American physical copies of Sky SC and Third, but this is all that's available physically.

Also I'm sharing this one for shits and giggles:
DdojhH3.jpg

Physical copies are becoming a problem to get. A lot of people now prefers the digital ones.

OxVlVgs.jpg

Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith a proper Trails collection.

Sadly there aren't North American physical copies of Sky SC and Third, but this is all that's available physically.

Also I'm sharing this one for shits and giggles:
DdojhH3.jpg

What a great collection mate. How much did it cost to get all of them?

What a great collection mate. How much did it cost to get all of them?
Trails in the Sky was the only one I got used, and it was $30? when I got it (I know it was well under $50). The others were just the standard retail price, cuz I got them on release, so $60 each.

The Vita collector’s edition of Cold Steel only cost me $50 brand new iirc. Whatever the standard price of Vita games were, it only cost an additional $10 for the box set. So it was like fuck it, box set it is.

These were also released over a fairly wide time span, so it didn’t really hurt my wallet at all.

Trails in the Sky was the only one I got used, and it was $30? when I got it (I know it was well under $50). The others were just the standard retail price, cuz I got them on release, so $60 each.

The Vita collector’s edition of Cold Steel only cost me $50 brand new iirc. Whatever the standard price of Vita games were, it only cost an additional $10 for the box set. So it was like fuck it, box set it is.

These were also released over a fairly wide time span, so it didn’t really hurt my wallet at all.

That's nice. As long as it never broke your wallet at the time, it's all good.

Back