Where did you find us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found you guys on a webmaster forum, it looked like a great place to talk about video games so i signed up.

P.S the admin and mods are great on this forum I am happy that I signed up.

I found you guys at a webmaster/admin related forum and decided to signup as the forum looks very active and I have some things that might be of value to contribute here. :)

Found this forum very recently when looking for the latest E3 news and came across this article about NFS Most Wanted launch. And then started going through other news articles and found them useful :)

I have found out about this site thorugh Post loop Portal. I needed a way to make some extra money and I found out about this site and decided to give it a try. So far I like it a lot I didn't think I would enjoy posting and expressing my opinions in order to make some extra cash but I do. I'm glad that I gave Post loop Portal a try and I really do enjoy getting paid for just expressing my opinion. I feel that my opinion actually matters and it also gives me a voice to let others know how I feel about a certain game or product. I hope that we are able to keep expressing our opinions for a life time. :happy:

If you would like to Join Post loop please click on the link below:

http://www.postloop.com/invite/FrancesRiven

I found it out through PostLoop. My initial intentions was to earn money though after browsing through the forum I see it has a lot to offer and I will most likely stick around while the forum is disabled on PostLoop.

I landed here through Postloop haha. I noticed a new gaming forum and signed up after seeing the really nice home page design.

I have found this forum from Postloop as well and I am glad that I have joined it. I have found here a lot of great people and a big community.

I found this forum at an advertisement center (Forum). This forum seems to be pretty good. And i would love to be a part of it

I found this forum at an advertisement center (Forum). This forum seems to be pretty good. And i would love to be a part of it

ad center forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back