Where do you prefer your website traffic?

Marc

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Where do you prefer your website traffic from?

Search engines, referral websites or direct traffic?

Search Engines since they are searching for my topic, so they are more likely to join or at least read my content instead of a random clicker from a website.

Search Engines since they are searching for my topic, so they are more likely to join or at least read my content instead of a random clicker from a website.
Yes! Once you've finished your search engine optimization work on your website, you don't need to worry about advertising a lot because if your website has good content, the visitors would come to you, instead of you coming to them, lol.

I heard doing link exchanges to sites in your category also helps out a lot if the site your doing an exchange has a lot of visitors.

I heard doing link exchanges to sites in your category also helps out a lot if the site your doing an exchange has a lot of visitors.
Well, if there are a lot of back links pointing to that website, then your website can benefit.

But, if there are many visitors, I'm sure there are a lot of back links to the website.

referral websites, must less chance of getting spam bots (hopefully).

Where do you prefer your website traffic from?

Search engines, referral websites or direct traffic?

All three combined for greater results.

Search engine traffic is effective for newer sites, but direct traffic and traffic from referral pages are also good if users are invited to visit a web page.

Back