Where is this from in Naruto?

Marc

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
So I stopped after Sasuke vs Naruto and then I learned about the new Naruto series airing with his kid. Not many episodes are out yet and I missed a couple of episodes from Naruto Shippuden.

So where does the below video take place? Naruto Shippuden's latest episodes or that new Naruto series?

Haven't seen either and I'm not really interested in watching the latest Naruto Shippuden episodes unless I know for sure this stuff happens after the Sasuke vs Naruto stuff.

This is from the first Shippuden movie. And it definitely takes place after the Sasuke retrieval arc.

That's a old Naruto shippuden movie in the video you linked. Far as manga to anime goes, the last episode was 479 which you've watched, everything after that is just filler. Though I do highly recommend watching ep 484-488 since it is based on the Sasuke Gaiden books. The next five episodes after that is Shikimaru gaiden based episodes which are pretty decent to watch as well. The remaining episodes after that are funny ones based on Naruto and hinata's wedding which are okay to watch which I enjoyed them.

Basically you can start watching the new series anytime, its a little slow but I'm at the latest episode and its starting to get good.

Demon with the great response. I read the manga so if it's a filler episode I usually ignore that episode for the week. But if you enjoy the show then by all means watch them.

Not sure how I feel about Boruto. Maybe I'll go back to it after a bunch of episodes pile up.

Back