Where should I go to get a lot of StreetPasses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wenny

Awards
Credits
I wan't to complete the games on Mii plaza, but I haven't gotten a streetpass in a long time. I go out every day for work and to school, but I'm just not getting anyone recently. Where's a good public place where I can go?

The mall tends to always net me a few. Also, any place that has a 3DS store model will tend to be able to streetpass with you (as long as you make sure they have wifi on and are not just a demo model stuck in a single game). Other odd places include restaurants with long waits, theme parks/the zoo, and other places you might run into kids or people with gaming interests like you.

The absolute best places to go are anime/video game conventions. At large conventions, I tend to get at the very least 50 streetpasses a day, while smaller conventions will still net me 10-20.

When I was in the airport on the way to a trip I got 75 streetpasses! But someplace you could go to would be malls and such.

Here's some good places to get StreetPass tags:

Walmart

Target

GameStop

Best Buy

Airports

Places with lots of people

Amusement Parks

School

Highways

Cities

E3 events

StreetPass events

Comic Com

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's some good places to get StreetPass tags:

Walmart

Target

GameStop

Best Buy

Airports

Places with lots of people

Amusement Parks

School

Highways

Cities

E3 events

StreetPass events

Comic Com

if you go to walmart, go to the electronics department and look for a long-haired guy of any sort. lol. i nabbed the same person (Gus from Virginia) twice. a second time because i formatted my system memory. also stay in the path of where the locked door for 3DS games are sold, if you see someone near you looking at what's available, then you most likely have a tag. initially you can just stay in the whole gaming isle.

Another spot, is actually while I'm riding in the car. I don't know what the tag range is. but i didnt walk near people when i was OUT of the car. so i'm guessing there were people walking on the side on the road with their 3DS just to get streetpasses.

Yet another place is local gaming companies. they are hard to come by. But the lukiegames.com building is in Miami, FL there are many many companies out there that may not even have a site. but if you search for sites that sell video game stuff. check out the building location.

Even another unnamed spot is video game repair shops. i have a neighbor and apparent uncle in law that fixes controllers and stuff. and that's what i am gonna do when we get enough lessons in.

This kinda fits in with my 3rd paragraph. Doesn't anybody know where the Nintendo buildings are? And possibly sites like IGN and Gamefaqs may have their own places to go to. Ya know someone's gotta sit "somewhere" to run and edit their site.

sorry about an old post being redeemed, but i didn't exist here when the last comment here was made

Hooo! The musty stench of a year-old thread. You can see the flies buzzing away as you click the topic.

Anyhoo on a more "on-topic" note, I tend to get streetpasses from the same guy while in my own pad. Apparently some dude with a 3DS lives near by....

parades and gaming, comic, scifi conventions you get 10 plus from these even in ireland and pokemon expo/convention

Smertrius77, please don't double post, there's an option to edit posts.

I have merged your posts together for you.

Also, there's no reason to bring this thread back, the author hasn't been online since January and there's already enough threads about how to find Streetpasses.

Locked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back