Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
I like to welcome you to Gaming Latest! To better improve the site in its SEO advances, please feel free to let us know where you found the site and the reason why you joined up if you want to! All new member answers (within 30 days) will get 250 credits for your answer :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AJH
Pretty sure it was JoyFreak, I was deep digging there for research purposes and found out about this place, I joined because you never what you'll find.

3DS Community Forum > Talk Nintendo > Gaming Latest

But mostly posting on 3DSPedia>NintenPedia until it moved its members to Discord. Then I went back here.

Back when Gaming Reinvented was still a forum and CM30 CM30 was still it's owner! I am one of the very few members from that era that still visits on a regular basis! I believe that Dark Young Link Dark Young Link is the only other member I can think of who also does!

Who else from from the Gaming Reinvented/Talk Nintendo/Nintendo 3DS Community/DS Ultimate era still makes frequent visits to Gaming Latest?

Back when Gaming Reinvented was still a forum and CM30 CM30 was still it's owner! I am one of the very few members from that era that still visits on a regular basis! I believe that Dark Young Link Dark Young Link is the only other member I can think of who also does!

Who else from from the Gaming Reinvented/Talk Nintendo/Nintendo 3DS Community/DS Ultimate era still makes frequent visits to Gaming Latest?
I was Vistra31. Had a custom avatar that I lost in time.

My friend told me about the forum and I knew this is the place to be. Greetings everyone.

I like to welcome you to Gaming Latest! To better improve the site in its SEO advances, please feel free to let us know where you found the site and the reason why you joined up if you want to! All new member answers (within 30 days) will get 250 credits for your answer :)
I found you via ForumPromotion.net!

Back