Which chapter and season of Fortnite has been your favorite?

Shortie

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Username Style
Fortnite has been popular for around 6 years now if not longer and it is still one of the most popular battle royale games to date at the moment. Since Fortnite became popular we have seen 4 chapters and many seasons throughout those chapters as well so it got me thinking.

What is everyone's favorite chapter and season of Fortnite?

For me, it would have to be Chapter 1 Season 9 where we saw the Mecha Team Leader built to take on the Polar Peak Monster. That was just an amazing season and an amazing end-of-season event as well.

I would go with Chapter 4, Season 1 because of how good and detailed the map is probably because of the use of Unreal Engine 5.

I would go with Chapter 4, Season 1 because of how good and detailed the map is probably because of the use of Unreal Engine 5.

I agree with you on the season 1 of chapter 4. As long as you have the skills to play, the map was clear enough to help you navigate your way through.

I agree with you on the season 1 of chapter 4. As long as you have the skills to play, the map was clear enough to help you navigate your way through.
The reality and aesthetic value of the map made it a hard miss for me to choose.

Back