Which gamers are the better players?

ninjagbw

Credits
Hey everyone. I don’t know if this is the right place and I apologize in case I annoy anyone.

I really need help with the survey for my master’s thesis in psychology. It’s about the link between personality traits and video game player performance. If you participate you get to play a little video game and you have the chance to win a gift card for steam or amazon. I would really appreciate your help. :)

>>> Fragebogen (Survey) <<<

Thank you so much

Since an automatic translator used this time, there is a possibility of mistake.

Actually, I was not good at English and German, so I did not understand the problem well, but it was not a questionnaire, so I think it's an advertisement.

I did the game, but if I thought it was a very simple game, I quit after the second screen.
So, the questionnaire did not finish completely ...

Hi,
now I am not sure what YOU mean. Or we have different opinions on what a questionnaire is :) But i can see how it might be difficult with an automatic translator.
But I can assure you that it is not an advertisement. It's a survey for my master's thesis, as I said.
So please help me out and take part, everyone. I would really appreciate it. :)

The game in the survey is basically Space Invaders lol Taito could sue the game company in the survey for Idea Infringement lol

I saw the subject and I gotta say -- the type of gamers that incorporate team work and stick to a plan to defeat a certain boss/challenge etc. are the better ones! haha

For me, who's got an open-minded and ears open for his teammate's opinion. Just like Nando of the Cignal Ultra of Dota2 in WCG. So that their team was now on the Grand Finals cause of his Leadership.

Back