Which is your all time favorite game

jobharden

Awards
Credits
guys,i like to play sports and racing games.Need For Speed and FIFA 12 are my all time favorite games.I play these games everyday..Which is your all time favorite game.....

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a loaded question but think i have to go with Mike Tysons Punch Out!!

Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask. I can't think of anything about the game I don't like.
Besides the aliens.
That's not enough to ruin it though.

any Resident Evil game

Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask. I can't think of anything about the game I don't like.
Besides the aliens.
What's wrong with the aliens?
I find it to be tedious. Like not hard tedious, but boring tedious. Like just the way you have get to it and all that. I just don't like it.

Besides the aliens.
I find it to be tedious. Like not hard tedious, but boring tedious. Like just the way you have get to it and all that. I just don't like it.
Hm. Yeah, I can agree with you there.
So nothing wrong with the aliens themselves?

Anywho. my favorite game would have to be something like Pokemon Emerald or LoZ OoT

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. Dark Young Link, did you direct that at me? Because if you go there, I'm gonna go there, and when I get there, I'm gonna make you wish you had stayed right HERE.

Oh, my favorite game is Halo: Reach. I have a hidden weapons cache on every Forge map me and my brothers make.

Besides the aliens.
Hm. Yeah, I can agree with you there.
So nothing wrong with the aliens themselves?

Anywho. my favorite game would have to be something like Pokemon Emerald or LoZ OoT
Nah. The aliens are fine. They're also unique and they look awesome. I just don't like the mini game itself.

Wow. Dark Young Link, did you direct that at me? Because if you go there, I'm gonna go there, and when I get there, I'm gonna make you wish you had stayed right HERE.
What are you talking about?

I'd say The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. When I was a kid, around the age of 5, I always played our N64. We didn't have much else to play because we didn't have the money, but I spent most my childhood playing Ocarina of Time, Smash Brothers, Jet Force Gemini, etc. But Majora's Mask always stood out to me. Everything to it appealed to me.

Guild Wars 2

I don't even know how much time of my life I clocked into it.

Back