Which is your favorite Gambling Anime character?

Kakashi2000

Full GL Member
Credits
Which Gambling Anime character do you like most?

Kaiji Itou the protagonist in Kaiji: Ultimate SurvivorIMG_20180615_035031_511.jpgor
Jabami Yumeko the main character of Kakegurui: Compulsive GamblerIMG_20180615_035053_732.jpg

Lupin and Fujiko. They are characters to beat in my opinion. They are both one of a kind. I can see that they have their own unique characteristic which make an effective and amazing gambler if ever they really came to life.

Lupin and Fujiko. They are characters to beat in my opinion. They are both one of a kind. I can see that they have their own unique characteristic which make an effective and amazing gambler if ever they really came to life.

Yep, Lupin is not only a thief but he's a good gambler also. My personal choice is Jabami Yumeko the main character of Kakegurui, she's a compulsive gambler who likes to go all in, in her bets. She's young, beautiful and a brilliant game analyst although she has her quirks too. But I just love her character. I'm waiting for season 2.

Sora from No Game No Life, he's my first character than gamble.

Thanks for reminding me of that Anime series, I love watching it, I think it run for 2 seasons but I haven't watched the last 2 episodes yet and I think there's another series called no game no life zero.

I like Sora's sister Shiro the most, she's the intellectual genius one...
IMG_20180621_234613_145.jpg

Back