Which last gen console was best?

What was the best seventh generation home console?

• Wii

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Xbox 360

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • PS3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please specify in post/reply)

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Well, with the Wii U coming out late last year and Sony and Microsoft's new consoles coming later in 2013, the Wii/PS3/Xbox 360 generation is now officially over.

So which console did best overall? Which one had the games you liked most? And why is this?

The Wii, as it had the best games and was the most innovative of the three.

I'd say the DS consoles probably did the best...audience wise. There was a few choices when it came to the DS console alone, not to mention the amount of games that the system covered. It was around for a long time, and still selling strong...and the price helps it as well.

So i'm not talking graphics or power...I'm talking sales/popularity and whatnot.

Yeah...DS.

I'd say the DS consoles probably did the best...audience wise. There was a few choices when it came to the DS console alone, not to mention the amount of games that the system covered. It was around for a long time, and still selling strong...and the price helps it as well.

So i'm not talking graphics or power...I'm talking sales/popularity and whatnot.

Yeah...DS.

By looking at the poll, I assume Nin meant to say "Which last gen HOME console was the best?"

If it's just console, then I also think the DS did the best.

I'd have to go with Wii. I mean it has Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I got it when it first came out and I still play it. That says a lot.

Yeah...DS.

By looking at the poll, I assume Nin meant to say "Which last gen HOME console was the best?"

If it's just console, then I also think the DS did the best.

Ah, dammit..I feel like an Idiot now, lol.

So, none of the people who voted for the Xbox 360 going to explain their view?

Probably too busy playing CoD.

So, none of the people who voted for the Xbox 360 going to explain their view?

Probably too busy playing CoD.

tumblr_m39h5yK8Pp1r7gpcb.gif

I can't choose one console since I like them all.

PSP, DS, Wii, PS3 and Xbox 360 are all great systems though not perfect and with many flaws but I played many great games on those systems :)

Can't decide between the 360 and PS3. The 360 was marketed way better, has a way sleeker GUI, and Xbox exclusives > PS3 exclusives, but the fact that Microsoft charges for so many things that the PS3 offers for free is... not cool.

Unless the PS4 is a complete failure, it will be my next system.

Back