Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flame Red

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters

NintendoRocks!!!

Awards
Credits
Hiyall!

My name is Josh, and I am new to this site.
wink.gif

I've decided to finally get myself a Nintendo 3DS (the last Nintendo handheld console I owned was GameBoy Advance SP), but I can't decide which color to get. Any suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:
where are you from? if Midnight purple is available get that

Welcome to N3DSC!

I have Cosmo Black, too, which I like. Cobalt Blue would also be nice, but it hasn't been released in most places.

Great, everybody's suggesting a different color! lol

I am located in Europe, only the colors I listed above are available here...

Whichever one looks the coolest to you, it shouldn't be that hard. But I would recommend Flame Red.

get black i got it for my birthday

i voted black

but most votes are on ice white

where are you from? if Midnight purple is available get that

I am in Europe, but I have family in Japan (I am part Japanese).

Now of course I would get it from Japan, except this thing is region locked, which means I would have to get every game from Japan as well...

So I am getting it in Europe since I spend most of my time in Europe these days.

but most votes are on ice white

I used to have the white GameBoy Advance, which I loved!

RIght now I am tending toward Ice White...

Just wanted to hear all your opinions, and thanks for the input so far, guys!

Oh, and one other thing. I think I'm gonna wait until E3 to get this system. Dunno, just a hunch.

Whichever one looks the coolest to you, it shouldn't be that hard. But I would recommend Flame Red.

Why Flame Red? What do you like about this color?
smile.gif

First off, welcome to the forums!

Now, a friendly Staff member reminder/fact - there's a rule against double posting. No worries though - so NintendoRocks!!! and jd1990 might find the three posts you made rolled into one. For future reference, there's an 'Edit' button, located on the lower right of each post you make, use this to avoid double posting.

As for 3DS colour, the first of mine is Cosmos Black, and the second is that Zelda Anniversary one which is basically Cosmos Black with Zelda detailing. After seeing that the inside of the top screen of the 3DS is in most cases black, I'm glad I got a black one. There's no loss of flow in the colouration of it.

First off, welcome to the forums!

Thanks!

Now, a friendly Staff member reminder/fact - there's a rule against double posting. No worries though - so NintendoRocks!!! and jd1990 might find the three posts you made rolled into one. For future reference, there's an 'Edit' button, located on the lower right of each post you make, use this to avoid double posting.

Whoops, sorry about that! I'll keep that in mind.

As for 3DS colour, the first of mine is Cosmos Black, and the second is that Zelda Anniversary one which is basically Cosmos Black with Zelda detailing. After seeing that the inside of the top screen of the 3DS is in most cases black, I'm glad I got a black one. There's no loss of flow in the colouration of it.

Yes, if the Zelda Anniversary was still available, I'd get that, no question. That one looks so cool! Right now I am torn between Cosmo Black and Ice White, but I am also waiting to see whether Nintendo will announce anything 3DS-related at the E3 (new colors or maybe a new itineration of the 3DS???). Can't wait!

If a new 3DS is what you need and are a fan of Zelda then look no more. I had to buy the red one cause my son wanted Mario but I really wanted the Black/Gold Zelda edition.

I actually really like the aqua blue one, and fits perfectly for me..

I agree with Fillfall on that. My 3DS is aqua blue and I think it's pretty c
Cool.

Actually Aqua Blue would have been my second choice.

I thought I'd like the Cosmo Black one, but Aqua Black is better, IMO. Ice White is--for me at least--the best color.

Nobody likes the pink one, huh? lol

I've got a aqua blue one but I always wanted the red one( it looks EPIC!!) unfortunatlly when I went to buy a 3ds the blue was the only one left and the next stock didn't come in until the next month. =(

I've got a aqua blue one but I always wanted the red one( it looks EPIC!!) unfortunatlly when I went to buy a 3ds the blue was the only one left and the next stock didn't come in until the next month. =(

Well, the color is always an issue before you buy the 3DS, but once you have it, who cares?

Like Nintendo always says, it's all about the games!

smile.gif

Back