Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
the xbox or 360? and your favorite game?

I played PDZ when it first came out. It was pretty good. I'm just not a big FPS fan and that's majority of the games for the 360.

Hmm well since i have a 360 my favorite games are everyone that i have lol, but Army of Two is going to be the best game ever

360 - Dead Rising.

(I don't have a 360, but played it. Dead Rising is amazing.)

It's a game where your a reporter and have to get a story about zombies taking over a city, so he goes in a gets trapt in a mall where he does missions to rescue people while killing everything in his path, a very well made game

I have Xbox but would love to get 360. And I really like one of those Tony Hawk games, forget which one I have, same with Halo 2

QUOTE (Demon_Skeith @ August 16, 2007 09:39 pm) the only game I want to play is perfect dark
WTF? is it 2005 again?

PDZ was a letdown. the multiplayer is fun, especially when i played with friends, but it did get old after a while and i started longing for halo 2.

there are, however, zillions of xbox games taht are or will be awesome. ill make a quick list from memory

dead rising
bioshock
blue dragon
call of duty 2
oblivion
gears of war
crackdown
lost odyssey
halo 3
eternal arms
eternal sonata
call of duty 4
alan wake
RE 5
tony hawks project 8
skate
tony hawks proving ground
stranglehold
assasins creed
rock band
gta 4
burnout paradise
burnout takedown
guitar hero 3's
too human
mass effect
orange box
PGR 4
sega ralley revo
forza 2
the darkness
turok
blaksite area 51
need for speed prostreet
viva pinata
need for speed carbon
destroy all humans 3
halo wars
geometry wars
fable 2
DMC 4
dark sector
stuntman ignition

OMG i typed all of that

and yeah most was from memory im 100 percent sure there are a zillion others i forgot.

360 just wins console war omg

If only I actually liked first person shooters. If I did, the 360 would be great, but considering I don't, I can get by with my PS2 and Wii for now.

Back