Which tv shows are you watching?

Kernel

Awards
Credits
Im currently watching season 2 of the walking dead and Justified.

So what are you guys watching?

The Simpsons, Family Guy, South Park.

Plus World's Dumbest. Other than that, I don't watch a lot. tv kind of sucks now.

Family guy .that's it

I don't have cable of any form, so I watch the episodes of Archer as they come out via my computer. Other than that I've been watching Chowder for the past week or so. *shrug* I don't watch TV alone. Can't stay focused otherwise.

I watched Doctor Who recently (tonight's episode). It was pretty decent, although I was a tad drawn out the story by the whole premise about wi-fi being used for evil purposes by an alien intelligence. Seems a bit ridiculous even for fiction.

I watched Doctor Who recently (tonight's episode). It was pretty decent, although I was a tad drawn out the story by the whole premise about wi-fi being used for evil purposes by an alien intelligence. Seems a bit ridiculous even for fiction.

never really understood doctor who, i tried watching a few episodes. But it seemed really british and quite old.

If i wanted to try again, which season should I start at?

never really understood doctor who, i tried watching a few episodes. But it seemed really british and quite old.

If i wanted to try again, which season should I start at?

If you have Netflix you can read the description until you find the one that says "The first episode since almost 6 years of being off the air" or something to that effect. That is the 9th doctor. I started watching from there and love it.

If you don't want to go back that far, start from the episode aired last Saturday. Really, any season premiere will be fairly easy to understand for someone new to the show, and it means you don't miss any important plot points since most seasons are self contained.

Back