Votes: 6 46.2%
  • White

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters

ViewtifulDamacy

Space Cowboy
Awards
Credits
Its coming out in a few days or something and its suppose to be just as good as the first two. I honestly cant wait! I'd like to hear your opinions on the game's versions. Which one are you planing to get? Right now I'm leaning towards White version at the moment because of all the pokemon you can catch in white forest, though the trainers in Black City seem a lot more helpful for gaining experience.

Oh yeah, and heres a pic of the benefits of each version.

im getting white cuz im RACIST!!!! lolz jk im getting white so i can get Zekrom...

Pokemon Black Version, because I like the version exclusives and everyone else is getting White Version. Reshiram is pretty badass too.

If I were to get this game, White for Zekrom and the White Forest. It seems promising.

I haven't bought a DS game for some time, but it seems awful tempting to get back into Pokemon. I feel like I'd get more use out of the White Forest than I would Black City.

white seems better,but i dont really like pokemon games

I think I'm going with Black although normally I'd probably go with white. I've always chosen version by instinct and this time I feel like going with the other one to try that one.
smile.gif

IM INDECISIVE! SOMEONE CONVINCE ME TO BUY ONE OVER THE OTHER! Imean white is cool because of all the pokemon and stuff that you would get out of white.. But Black City look soooooo coooooool and it seems a lot more helpful for training and for expanding your pokedex.

IM INDECISIVE! SOMEONE CONVINCE ME TO BUY ONE OVER THE OTHER! Imean white is cool because of all the pokemon and stuff that you would get out of white.. But Black City look soooooo coooooool and it seems a lot more helpful for training and for expanding your pokedex.

Well it depends on what you want more out of the game. Do you want white because of the pokemon and the stuff you get in it? Or do you want black because of Black City and the chance of getting more training and expanding the pokedex?
There is a third option you could just save you money and get both.
smile.gif

I'm going for black, but knowing me I'll possibly get white as well. (maybe a few weeks later.)
biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll wait for the gray version. Not really too excited or hyped for this game and I have to be in the mood to play Pokemon so I'll probably just wait until the 3rd iteration comes out. My brother is getting White when it comes out though so I might be tempted to get Black.

get white first then if you like white get black too
biggrin.gif

I just got an Email from Amazon telling me that my order has been shipped! Woot!

Pokemon Black, for sure.

I would already own this but my DS Lite is in storage. So instead it's going to be a non-3D 3DS launch title for me, haha.

I'm glad that I've never had a hard time deciding between two versions. Reshiram is a total G and the Black City looks sweet too.

Pokemon Black, for sure.

I would already own this but my DS Lite is in storage. So instead it's going to be a non-3D 3DS launch title for me, haha.

I'm glad that I've never had a hard time deciding between two versions. Reshiram is a total G and the Black City looks sweet too.

Yeah, I might not buy any other 3D games either, just because the system itself is going to clean me out.

Black, would like to be able to buy nugget and sell em back for 100 money more XD
I always did that in gold on a Saturdy

Last edited by a moderator:
Back