Which way do you prefer to listen to music?

Demon_Skeith

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
How do you listen to your music these days? Via CD, online stream, ipod, ect.

When I'm at my PC, I'm listening to my music on Pandora through headphones, and I'll listen to music on my phone when I'm out.

using my smartphone. I have a lot of music on it. The sound quality is good and it's pretty loud.

I connect my iPhone via bluetooth to my car's computer console. I'm quite fond of playing my favorite 80s music on full volume with full bass.

I use my (near-broken) iPod all the time when I commute with a pair of headphones on. When at home, I hook it up to my speakers.

More often than not I'll use Pandora to stream music when I'm on my computer, when I'm not at my computer I'll use an I-Pod.

It really depends on where I am and what I am doing as to where I listen to my music. If I am on the PC I will listen to it from there but if I am pottering around the house doing chores and such I will listen to it on the stereo. I also listen to music through my phone or tablet as well if say it's late at night and I am relaxing and wish to listen to some music.

I listen to my music through Spotify on my computer, but I listen to my music on my Android phone using Apollo Music Player any other time. :)

Using my laptop.I am not used to headphones at all :( 

They make me uneasy for some unknown reason.

Back