Who do you want to see interviewed next by Gaming Reinvented?

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
I'm looking at various indie developers (Playtonic Games, Yacht Club), some fan game developers (currently Thunder Dragon, maker of Psycho Waluigi) and some YouTube celebrities.

But who do you want to see interviewed next? Heck, how about a really, really big name developer or games industry member?

Anita Sarkeesian!

lol Just kidding. She's too mainstream for our own good. XD

Maybe... The Rayman: Revenge of the dark developer? I don't think she had anyone from this site ever interview by someone this small.

We should ask her and if she accepts? Hell yeah!

Anita Sarkeesian!

lol Just kidding. She's too mainstream for our own good. XD

Maybe... The Rayman: Revenge of the dark developer? I don't think she had anyone from this site ever interview by someone this small.

We should ask her and if she accepts? Hell yeah!

I hadn't even heard of that game til you mentioned it. But it could definitely be an interview to consider.

A bit old now, but I sent an interview request to Adsolution, maker of Rayman Revenge of the Dark. Hope they agree.

LOL.

Though I will say, I won't turn him down if he does ask for an interview. We need to get interviews with everyone who's popular in the gaming world, not just those we personally like.

I've also been getting interviews with some other game creators. Ideally I want one with the makers of Yooka-Laylee, A Hat in Time and Lobodestroyo, as a sort of mini series based on indie 3D platformers.

LOL.

Though I will say, I won't turn him down if he does ask for an interview. We need to get interviews with everyone who's popular in the gaming world, not just those we personally like.

I've also been getting interviews with some other game creators. Ideally I want one with the makers of Yooka-Laylee, A Hat in Time and Lobodestroyo, as a sort of mini series based on indie 3D platformers.
That's true. We should get an interview with the guy who made Mario Land: Minigame Mayhem! http://www.mfgg.net/index.php?act=resdb&param=02&c=2&id=30307

Also this would work as well. http://www.mfgg.net/index.php?act=resdb&param=02&c=2&id=30096

Unrealistically I would love that Hitoshi Yamagami (the creator of Densetsu no Stafy franchise). Since that won't happen how about some fan creators/youtubers

From fancreator side I would love if you interviewed the creator of an upcoming Mario and Luigi fangame and the queen of pixel art, Neoz7 (could send her dA or otehr links if you wanted). She is a close friend of mine, so bias but whatever

Out of youtubers I would love if you interviewed AbdallahNation, ConnertheWaffle,Ovi,BirdkeeperToby or Gnoggin :3. Just some youtubers I really like

All in all I want you to interview active and passionate fans

Unrealistically I would love that Hitoshi Yamagami (the creator of Densetsu no Stafy franchise). Since that won't happen how about some fan creators/youtubers

From fancreator side I would love if you interviewed the creator of an upcoming Mario and Luigi fangame and the queen of pixel art, Neoz7 (could send her dA or otehr links if you wanted). She is a close friend of mine, so bias but whatever

Out of youtubers I would love if you interviewed AbdallahNation, ConnertheWaffle,Ovi,BirdkeeperToby or Gnoggin :3. Just some youtubers I really like

Good choices so far. Only thing I wish this site would do is interview the legendary man himself Shigeru Miyamoto! He is that good. ;)

Yes Miyamoto would be definitely would be worthy. He may be a bit of stretch but I cant deny that it would be really neato

Given how few people have heard of Stafy (or bought the translated version of the one game that ended up released outside of Japan), I suspect it wouldn't be as hard as you think to get an interview.

Neoz7 could be cool, I like the Mario & Luigi series and I like fan games. If you could send a message about it on DeviantArt or something, that'd be awesome.

Your Youtuber suggestions seem somewhat plausible. Maybe I'll ask all of them, and see who says yes.

And Miyamoto? God, I'd love to interview Miyamoto. Though perhaps he wouldn't be as happy with the arrangement himself, given my thoughts on Sticker Star and some of his Mario related decisions...

Yeah but Yamagami is japanese and he is kinda important person (I mean he was quite high in IS and producer of major Pokemon and Frie emblem games haha as well xenoblade). But regardless I would love getting him here

I can send a message to her if she would like to be interviewed

Soundsgood

Exactly...then again your opinion are quite common hahaha.

Okay, fair enough.

And for Miyamoto... well most people do seem to agree that his ideas for Sticker Star and the other recent Mario RPGs were terrible. But even then, I've never seen the games media actually call him out for it before.

But I know that I would. Which would be quite the uncomfortable atmosphere, since I'd pretty much demand answers to Sticker Star and Paper Jam's directions just about immediately, and then follow it up with the (arguably just as awkward) question of 'how are the Koopalings related to Bowser?'

I mean I still would love to see Yamagami interviewed, he is one of my favorite game developers next to Akihito Hino (the CEO of Level 5 and the man behind Professor Layton) so if you get Yamagami interviewed...I will be happy waffle

I will tell you what my friend said once I get in contact with her

That is true....hmmm

Back