Who downloaded Wario Land 3?

Prepare to wait a long time, Mr not European... unless you have a European 3DS.

Wario Land 2 isn't coming out in the US until December 20th, so I'd probably say you'd be eating Easter Eggs long before Wario Land 3 is available.

You know emulation is free, right?

But it also taints your soul. Sorta. Not really. *beady eyes*

*looks around* Well, nothing has happened yet.

I recommend everyone hack their Wii, the homebrew for it is pretty incredible.

Oh yeah, you're totally right? People would rather sit around on their PCs playing shitty emulations of Game Boy games with a keyboard, rather than being able to play them on the go wherever they want with a better control method?

You're aware that emulation for the GBA is perfect right? Not only that, you don't have to emulate it on the PC, you can use a PSP or a Wii as well.

Besides, I hate gaming on the PC, using a keyboard and mouse is dumb as hell.

Just use a Nintendo DS flashcard.

Yeah, waste your time getting that, when all you have to do is.... *dun dun dun*. turn your 3DS on, go to the eSHop, find the game, and purchase.

Done.

Telling people where to download a ROM would just be too easy. It would be much more fun finding them yourself (and not giving away your secret ROM site makes it EXTRA fun! :)) Get my drift?

Last edited by a moderator:
*completely ignores emulation argument above*

EHHEM

WL3's not available in my region yet, unfortunately, but I do have the original Wario Land (SML3) and Wario Land 4 on my 3DS to keep me busy while I wait.

Telling people where to download a ROM would just be too easy. It would be much more fun finding them yourself (and not giving away your secret ROM site makes it EXTRA fun! :)) Get my drift?

Yea... but Wario Land 3 is popular enough that you'll find it anywhere. Hell, there's probably a copy of it in the site archives. (it's a joke, relax)

*completely ignores emulation argument above*

EHHEM

WL3's not available in my region yet, unfortunately, but I do have the original Wario Land (SML3) and Wario Land 4 on my 3DS to keep me busy while I wait.

I couldn't get into Wario Land 4 that much. I still find 3 to be the best. I live in the US, so this will take a while.

Back