Who here is actually going to download the free games?

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]For me, all of them![/font]

I don't know... I was planning on downloading all of them, but with Mario Kart 7 on the horizon, Mario Kart: Super Curcuit seems awfully superfluous at the moment. We don't even have a release date on the GBA titles. Who knows, maybe Mario Kart: SC will be released after Mario Kart 7.

Nintendo should release Mario Kart: SC on the eShop for free to everyone as promotion for Mario Kart 7... and give us a different game.
luigivictory.gif

Don't see the problem. That's like saying they shouldn't release any Mario platformers because SM3DL is coming out.

I would want both mariokart games, regardless of when the are released. Is that weird?

I think personally releasing Super Circuit now is a good move, it's promotion for Mario Kart 7. So what we need to promote Super Mario 3D Land is Super Mario Advance 4, since it's such an inspiration for the game (and has Boom Boom).

Don't see the problem. That's like saying they shouldn't release any Mario platformers because SM3DL is coming out.

Mmm, not quite... SM3DL and any other Mario platformers are quite different. Mario Kart: SC is any Mario Kart game, but smaller, with not-as-good graphics and content. I do see your point, but with the Mario Kart games, they're just bigger and better.

Maybe, I think it would still work as promotion for Mario Kart 7. It's been a while since I've played a Mario Kart game myself, but I'll be sure to play Super Circuit once I get it which I believe will get me more excited for Mario Kart 7.

Back