Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Welcome to the first GF contest of the year, today's contest will be guess who is in this pic. Each day that nobody guesses right or when I feel like it :p I'll drop a hint to help you guess. Here is the prizes:

The person who guesses right gets:

5 dollars (paypal required), award trophy and 500,000 Shards

Rules:

You only get one guess per post and may not guess again till I say you are wrong.

You must fully state the person's name (if they have a full name). Misspelling it leaves you with a wrong reply.

And for a extra 5,000 shards, state exactly which game the character comes from.

So without further adieu, here is the pic now guess the person in it. See the title of this contest for the first hint. Good luck.

whoisthat1.png

Looks like Mewtwo. Pokémon series. By the way, personally. I think staff should be exempt from these contests, people could say they're being set up to win.

Anymore hints?
That definitely looks like MewTwo, haha. But you said it was wrong soo....

Do you plan to give us hints each week that passes? :)

Freeza from DBZ games?

Oh, and I noticed. I believe the spelling is adieu.

Please everyone take a look here, for we have a sore loser. I'm sorry you didn't read the rules, I'm sorry that I took the time to even point out the rules to your answer instead of saying wrong to it.

Thanks for playing, and more contests in the near future. Sore losers not welcomed.

Back