Who is your favorite Male and Female Naruto Character?

Kakashi2000

Full GL Member
Credits
My favorite Naruto Characters are:

Male: Kakashi Hatake - this guy has it all, a genius in both fighting and strategy, he's one of the stealthiest and talented Konoha Ninjas. Prominently called Kakashi of the Sharingan and captain of Team 7, he later became Hokage hence he is also known as Lord Sixth.

Female: Tsunade Senju - also known as Lord Fifth or the Fifth Hokage is a great medical ninja and the strongest female ninja in the world. She is a descendant of the Senju clan being the grand daughter of Hashirama Senju, the First Hokage. She's also one of the 3 Sannin along with Jiraiya and Orochimaru under Hiruzen Saritobi, the Third Hokage.

Male: Shikamaru because of his intellectual ability. He is known to be the smartest character in Naruto because he can create many options in a short period of time.

Female: Sakura she might not be the strongest in Team Seven but no one in her team can beat her in terms of physical ability. She is like my wife too strong.LOL

Male: Shikamaru because of his intellectual ability. He is known to be the smartest character in Naruto because he can create many options in a short period of time.

Female: Sakura she might not be the strongest in Team Seven but no one in her team can beat her in terms of physical ability. She is like my wife too strong.LOL

Nice choices, Shikamaru and Sakura...Shikamaru Nara is the son of Shikaku, like father like son, he inherited the brains of one of Konoha's greatest tacticians, his father who sacrificed himself during the last war....Sakura on the other hand is one of the best medical ninjas and one of the most powerful konoichi's, Konoha has ever produced thanks to her teacher the fifth hokage Tsunade Senju. IMG_20180619_061049_315.jpg IMG_20180619_062830_006.jpg

Back