Who is your favorite TV show character at the moment?

Cersi (SP?) from game of thrones, bitch be crazy.

Love Chicago Med. :) Speaking of that show, I like the curly haired girl who is working with the hospital's shrink. She cute. hehehe

I really like a good villain, so here we are Walter White, because we see the path of him becoming the villain himself, also there is Frank Underwood from House Of Cards, pretty cold personality and manipulative as hell, he's great, and... Dexter , from dexter, cool serial killer.

I personally don't have but I watched time ago all the seasons from Dexter and I could say he's my "favorite" so far. He did everything with so much care and plus he did it for good reasons so it was impossible for me to hate on him even thought he was a serial killer.

Helga Pataki is my favorite character ever. Its really hard to say why, though. I dunno, I like her personality I guess. Shes also a big fan of pro wrestling, which makes her more interesting imo.

I cant relate to how she has intense emotions, but doesnt know how to deal with them. I can definitely deal with heavy feelings, but I rarely talk with people about them because I have a hard time doing so, mostly to not knowing how to communicate them as well as feeling that people wont take me seriously, I guess. So I have a big spot in my heart for the character.

Helga Pataki is my favorite character ever. Its really hard to say why, though. I dunno, I like her personality I guess. Shes also a big fan of pro wrestling, which makes her more interesting imo.

I cant relate to how she has intense emotions, but doesnt know how to deal with them. I can definitely deal with heavy feelings, but I rarely talk with people about them because I have a hard time doing so, mostly to not knowing how to communicate them as well as feeling that people wont take me seriously, I guess. So I have a big spot in my heart for the character.
What show is she from?

When I was younger Hey Arnold was too deep for me to understand and I found it pretty boring. The only episode I liked as a kid was the one where they went to the opera Carmen and Helga pretty much fantasized the whole thing with Arnold as the main character. Now that I'm older I can appreciate the show and how dark it is. Especially when it comes to Helga. Heck, some people are willing to argue that she's actually the main character and Arnold is a secondary.

As for me, I'd say my favorite character is Steven from Steven Universe. At first I really didn't like him and it almost turned me away from SU, but after a few episodes, he started to grow and mature in ways I didn't see coming. As the plot of SU go on, you can really see the struggles that Steven has and watch as he goes from being young and innocent to... well I won't spoil it for those who haven't seen, but trust me, he's an awesome character and the show is just great.

What show is she from?

She is from the 90s cartoon "Hey, Arnold!". Its a really good cartoon, actually theres a Hey Arnold movie coming out this November.

When I was younger Hey Arnold was too deep for me to understand and I found it pretty boring. The only episode I liked as a kid was the one where they went to the opera Carmen and Helga pretty much fantasized the whole thing with Arnold as the main character. Now that I'm older I can appreciate the show and how dark it is. Especially when it comes to Helga. Heck, some people are willing to argue that she's actually the main character and Arnold is a secondary.

I actually liked the show alot when I was a kid, too : p I can understand that, though. Those slice of life cartoons were popular in the 90s, and Im happy they were : p
And yeah, Id agree with that. In fact, I think the show has some similarities with the sitcom Seinfield. Even though the show is named after the main character, the focus is more on the people around him than him. And just like Jerry, Arnold is the most balanced and "normal" character of the show : p

Its really the characters around Arnold that he interacts with daily that make the show. Also, I think the best jokes on the show come from Helga : p She is definitely the biggest character on the show.

They ruined Ren and Stimpy? How so?
And yeah, the company sounds like a bunch of jerks, yeah : p
Yes, basically they bought the rights to the show from its creator, then immediately fired him, and started changing it around. Different voices, they took stuff out of it, and just really messed it up. Then it was quickly taken off TV, and to this day, you can't even find all of the original episodes.

It's okay, he went on to create Sponge Bob if I remember correctly, and it became wildly successful. hehehe

Damn, if it wasn't about a current TV show, it would have been Walter White all the way. He is a badass.

But the one I currently watch and absolutely love is Suzanne Waren from the Orange is the New Black. You know the Crazy Eyes? :grin: she's just so, so funny. Even when it shows more drama based story plots, she manages to lighten up the mood with some random statement. Her best scene is still the ''I threw my pie for you''. It is impossible not to like her.

Here it is if anybody doesn't know it:

The best thing about her is that the actress that plays her is so completely different in real life and it shows how talented she truly is. Very impressive.

Back