Who is your forum crush?

None? I don't even think there's a female member on here other than Clara.

alakazam said:
Well, it's a well known fact that female gamers are kinda rare to find... Maybe you should invite some from Xbox Live to join the forum...
That's not true, there are about as many female gamers as there are male. You can't judge the total amount of female gamers based on how mamy that are active at this site. Not all gamers visit game forums, and not all of them are active on the internet either. That, and quite a few females online pretend to be male or don't tell their gender just to avoid the attention they'd get just for being female (which I can understand why they do).

Back on topic, I don't have any.

I guest I would love Demon_Skeith, gender be damn, I love how he keeps posting Gaming, Anime. General/Power Off news everyday  :lol: .

Its not that female gamers are rare, we exist, we just hide our gender because usually the moment someone catches wind of our gender, we are usually inundated with dick pics and stupid shit like "make me a sandwich," "send nudes" or "tits or gtfo" from mouth-breathing, knuckle-dragging, chest-pounding, possibly inbred, basement dwelling trolls who would never have a snowballs chance in hell of seeing a willing naked woman, let alone have sex, unless he paid for it, downloaded it, or worse, roofied her drink, and even in that case, she wouldn't be willing so much as incapacitated. And being a female admin isn't much better, because you get the same b.s., although, as an admin, you can easily get rid of them.

Anyway, my forum crush is my husband, he's an admin on my forum, and not on this forum, but I am quite fond of VirusZero, whom I've known since 2005 and DS, whom I've known since 2009. They are really cool guys..

Black Angel said:
Its not that female gamers are rare, we exist, we just hide our gender because usually the moment someone catches wind of our gender, we are usually inundated with dick pics and stupid shit like "make me a sandwich," "send nudes" or "tits or gtfo" from mouth-breathing, knuckle-dragging, chest-pounding, possibly inbred, basement dwelling trolls who would never have a snowballs chance in hell of seeing a willing naked woman, let alone have sex, unless he paid for it, downloaded it, or worse, roofied her drink, and even in that case, she wouldn't be willing so much as incapacitated. And being a female admin isn't much better, because you get the same b.s., although, as an admin, you can easily get rid of them.

Anyway, my forum crush is my husband, he's an admin on my forum, and not on this forum, but I am quite fond of VirusZero, whom I've known since 2005 and DS, whom I've known since 2009. They are really cool guys..
crap like that wouldn't fly here, another reason I run a forum for a nice place to hang out.

Same here. I had enough of that crap when I ran my chat room on WinMX.. that was way worse though and for a myriad of reasons I won't mention.

But it still didnt keep guys from hitting on me when they found out I'm female.. my brother banned a few guys from his forum because someone realized after years of being there, that I am his sister.

Still though it'll be worse with gaming and chat rooms since there is more anonymity..

Black Angel said:
Whoa there... Maybe they're just socially-awkward people with social anxiety and autism... No need to bash them for acting a bit unusual... :confused:

Acting unusual is fine, we've all had our awkward moments.. but that isnt acting unusual though. It's sexual harrassment.

I know quite a few people who suffer from both social anxiety and autism, and they don't say anything nearly as bad as these sexist idiots do. Having a mental, social, or emotional disorder is not Carte Blanche to be a sexist troll or even a colossal dick online and many of those who [legitimately] suffer from these disorders know this.

So no, it isnt that either.

I suppose being a racist isn't much more than simply liking one color over another..

Definitely not @Itachi Loves Kisame

h8 him

Me too. He's a rockstar!

Back