Who really missed me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TUK!
biggrin.gif

*Runs into TUK's arms*

TUK! One of the few members that actually post intelligent stuff...

THE ULTIMATE KOOPA!!! I THOUGHT YOU WOULD NEVER COME BACK!!! IT IS SO GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!! WELCOME BACK!!!

Two things.

I was already here a few days ago, as "BrawlBRSTMs2", but NintenDan merged the few posts I made as BrawlBRSTMs2, and the two soundtracks I uploaded, into this account.

Secondly, how can I go bonkers in the shoutbox... if I'm banned, NintenDanny Boy... the pipes, the pipes are calling... from glen to gl... *slaps self* SNAP OUTTA IT, TUK!

Two things.

I was already here a few days ago, as "BrawlBRSTMs2", but NintenDan merged the few posts I made as BrawlBRSTMs2, and the two soundtracks I uploaded, into this account.

Secondly, how can I go bonkers in the shoutbox... if I'm banned, NintenDanny Boy... the pipes, the pipes are calling... from glen to gl... *slaps self* SNAP OUTTA IT, TUK!

rofl, well, unbanned then. *ticks thing off of random list*

Weeeelcome back.

I honestly missed you, I was being a douche to you and I got you banned.
Obviously, you still hate me, but w/e, It's a one-sided relationship
biggrin.gif

I do wonder why you were never at least given some kind of suspension... unless you were. I know MKM got banned.... whether it's permanently, I don't know....
All I know is:
http://nintendo3dsco...ty.com/user/42-

Also lolz:
MarioKartMaster said:
Ban me mods. I'll be back whatever you do.
wsoxfan1214 said:
Hehe.... we'll be here waiting, right?

MarioKartMaster said:
You banned TUK. Now I'm going to defend him.
No one bans TUK and gets away with it. YOU BETTER RUN! Yeah..... I predict and Ea--- I really gotta stop breaking into song.

Last edited by a moderator:
TUK's new theme song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVjqtyljYvw

Yeah, still waiting on him to return... Though I should probably unban him now. Heh.

...nah.

Moclon mention you so much that it never felt like you where gone ^_^.

All hail da legendary TUK

worship.gif

Well, I'll be the first to say I didn't miss you.

I'll be the first to say after a few times coming back here the past few days you are clearly the only one here with a working noggin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back