• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Out of the companies there, which one won E3 and why?

Definitely Nintendo, though I'm prolly a bit biased lol. I didn't pay a whole lot of attention to anything for the PS4 because we don't have one yet, only watched a few sizzle reels for the Vita stuff (PRetty excited for those!) and always completely ignore anything from Microsoft because I'm jsut not personally interested in Xbox One in the slightest.

Nintendo has my vote! They've made me want to go out and buy a Wii U because of the game Splatoon. I can't wait to get in on some of that Mario Kart 8 action too!

Nintendo has my vote! They've made me want to go out and buy a Wii U because of the game Splatoon. I can't wait to get in on some of that Mario Kart 8 action too!

Agreed, Splatoon is making me consider Wii U.

Nintendo, hands down. The new Metal Gear Solid game was beautiful, and so is the Halo Master Chief Collection, and so is Assassin's Creed: Unity, but come on. Amiibo, Smash Bros, Splatoon, Zelda U Star Fox Wii U, and more. Nintendo for sure.

For me nintendo won it because they had the most announcements that actually kept me glued to my laptop screen lol. But honestly they spent more time just throwing out games at us then any of the other companies did and let's be honest...gamers watch e3 for games. On a side note, sony still hasn't made me regret selling my vita....probably the most money i ever wasted in my life

I'm gonna say Nintendo. I may be biased but Nintendo wins it every year with me, even when I was big into Xbox 360 and Call of Duty.

I'm gonna say Nintendo. I may be biased but Nintendo wins it every year with me, even when I was big into Xbox 360 and Call of Duty.

Yeah. Nintendo has a pretty good track record with e3, 2008 not withstanding.

Presentation wise I'd say Nintendo. It was engaging, had it's funny moments, acknowledged the audience and you can just tell they put a lot of effort into it.

Loldrums.gif

Loldrums.gif

Hey, it may have been bad but it was entertaining lol.

Back