Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Sony for me too, great game showcase really appealing to the gamers on the system. Xbox killed it with backwards comparability and were a close second but Sony stole COD, can't be overlooked.

I think Sony won the E3 Conference. Getting the COD franchise is huge for Sony and the 2 surprises with Shenmue 3 and a remake of Final Fantasy 3 is great. Really looking forward to alot of games that are coming up.

I wasn't so interested in it. Especially after seeing the demo go offline. Maybe I'm biased though, I do have a Xbox and I believe that they really stepped up from where they were last year. I also liked how they listened to the community and made changes that we all love. Tie maybe? Lol

Sony definitely won E3 this year. It was a close call though, Microsoft also had an amazing showing as well. However, the Final Fantasy VII remake was the highlight of E3 for me. Nice to see that Square Enix are finally listening to their fans, hopefully the company will return to it's former glory. Another announcement that got me excited was about the sequel to Nier, Platinum Games will be the co-developer which is just so awesome.

I'm going to be the odd man out and go with Bethesda. The Fallout 4 announcement is huge and looks to be an awesome game.  Also Doom and Dishonored 2! Plus I am getting tired of the CoD franchise and backwards compatibility should have been something the Xbone was released with.

Hands down - Sony for me. SO many long-awaited sequels, remakes, and games we thought to be dead risen from the ashes. -- I lumped SquareEnix and other Developers in with my vote for Sony, since the live streams were only console specific, and a console is only as good as it's games.

Microsoft's backwards compatibility announcement is awesome, but they don't have the types of games I like so still not that excited or wanting to buy an Xbox One. I owned both the original and the 360 and was very underwhelmed by the number of RPGs available and haven't seen any good ones in the pipes for the Xbox One yet either.

I say Bethesda and the Pc Gaming show did. Bethesda showed promise and created tons of hype for Fallout 4, both for consoles and PC. Most of the time Bethesda does a lackluster job, but at E3 they actually showed the most interesting parts of the game. It only made me want to play it more, and alleviated a lot of my worries about the game. I was concerned about mod support, and Bethesda went out of their way to provide mod support for not only PC, but consoles as well. The PC Gaming show this year was blander than previous years, but I was still excited to see all the new games coming out for PC and the new technology for it.

We could all just act like all the press people ever - who won E3? The gamers did  :confused:

That annoys me year in year out haha. 

Great opinions from people though, huge improvement from Xbox this year, PlayStation still killed it though and Bethesda had a perfect conference.

It's hard to say who "won" for me, but I definitely think Microsoft had a solid presentation. Other people have mentioned backwards compatibility and listening to the users. It seems like "listen to the users" is a theme with Microsoft right now - Windows 10 also has a lot of features and changes that users wanted. Microsoft is really stepping up their game - they know they're not the only shop in town anymore and I think they've really recovered nicely from all the terrible mistakes they made with the Xbox One when it first came out. Hehe - remember that?

Martin said:
We could all just act like all the press people ever - who won E3? The gamers did  :confused:

That annoys me year in year out haha. 

Great opinions from people though, huge improvement from Xbox this year, PlayStation still killed it though and Bethesda had a perfect conference.
gamers always win, unless it's Nintendo gamers.

Didn't manage to catch all of them, but from what I saw, I think Bethesda managed to steal the show this year.  With the further information on Fallout 4, and the new mobile game, it was difficult for anyone else to get near them, especially when EA devotes half of their time to sports games.

Sony. Those announcements about projects that we've been waiting for so long (The Last Guardian, since 2007) and that's what I liked - the biggest announcements weren’t ones that gamers have been expecting. Sony just seems to get its audience a little bit better.

Bethesda killed them all for me. With Fallout 4 release nothing can really own them at the moment.. I mean that's the title that I've been always waiting for since many time and finally now is out.. Definetly Bethesda did it this time.

Bethesda is the winner for me as well. They showed us Fallout 4, Dishonored 2 and even the Doom remake. Those games are among the best ever made, and I can`t wait to play the sequels and reboots. I think Bethesda is the winner for all PC gamers. Sony was great too, but catered mostly to the console crowd.

I'd go with the majority and say that Sony definitely won this. I'd say Bethesda is a close second though for announcing the long awaited Fallout 4 and Dishonored 2, as well as Doom, but Sony was better with the FFVII remake announcement and Uncharted 4 among other things.

Definitely Bethesda.

Yes, I understand everyone has different tastes but the features in Fallout 4 alone win it for me. And the announcement of the release date of course.. :p 

Back