Who's getting Portal 2 this week?

When will You get Portal 2?

• Total voters

RootBoi

Dr. Greenthumb
Awards
Credits
Who all are getting Portal 2 this week? Otherwise when are your getting it or are you getting it at all?

Last edited by a moderator:
Received my copy from UPS this afternoon, along with Mortal Kombat and downloaded Arcana Heart 3. I'm going to be way busy for sometime now.

What made the waiting worse was getting both games a few days early at the video game store I work at and not being able to play them. Just terrible. hahaha.

Received my copy from UPS this afternoon, along with Mortal Kombat and downloaded Arcana Heart 3. I'm going to be way busy for sometime now.

What made the waiting worse was getting both games a few days early at the video game store I work at and not being able to play them. Just terrible. hahaha.

jealousness! I want to check out Mortal Kombat as well! But aint got a PS3
sad.gif
... n yea that must have been horrible seeing the games infront of you like that.. a case of so close yet so far, ey?

sad.gif
... n yea that must have been horrible seeing the games infront of you like that.. a case of so close yet so far, ey?
You bet man. I wanted to buy from my store but I can't buy new releases for the sake of our customers but Amazon takes care of me anyways, got $30 in credit plus a classic costume for Reptile, so its all good. But definitely, you have to play MK bro, it's just like old times.

sad.gif
You bet man. I wanted to buy from my store but I can't buy new releases for the sake of our customers but Amazon takes care of me anyways, got $30 in credit plus a classic costume for Reptile, so its all good. But definitely, you have to play MK bro, it's just like old times.

Yea Amazon is quiet awesome that way, got loads of coupons when I bought my 3Ds.... N i will definitely check out Mortal Kombat.. I grew up with that! FINISH HIM!!!

I had it pre-ordered and pre-loaded from Steam, so I was good to go on it's release. That said, I'm working very long hours and have been too busy to play it besides a quick 30 minutes
sad.gif

I dont even know what it is,someone post a trailer or something

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZD17pQSqUU[/media]

should check out the first one as well..

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like a prety good first person game...but im not really a fan of first person so im not really interested

But Portal is hardly a FPS. It falls under the puzzle genre more then anything.

I had it pre-ordered and pre-loaded from Steam, so I was good to go on it's release. That said, I'm working very long hours and have been too busy to play it besides a quick 30 minutes
sad.gif
I hate it when that happens. A combination of work + UPS had me waiting until late last night to play. Got a few levels done but was to out of it to continue. Hopefully today is different for all us who want to play so bad.

I haven't completed the single player yet,actually, I haven't even started it. However, I've done a session of cooperation with my friend, and we did have a lot of laughs.

I plan on getting it some day. I won't be able to borrow it from my friend this time because he's getting it for the PS3 so he can get the PC version with it as where I'm buying it for the 360.

Back