Why all the people wanting a Majora's Mask 3D?

I want a Majora's Mask remake, but not on the 3DS. I want it on the Wii U. I mean I think they messed up how OoT looked on the 3DS and I don't want to see MM suffer the same fate. I want it to look like how it did in the trailer.

Have you checked for any brain tumors that you might have? Because like... how the hell can you say OoT3D looks wrong? You do realize, a port to the wii U will probably still have a similar style to OoT3D. Why would they completely change the style?

Ok here's a comparason.

061611_zeldacomparison_dream--article_image.jpg

Link looks really messed up in OoT3DS as opposed to how he looks in OoT for the N64. I like how he looks better on the N64 rather than the 3DS because Link looks terrible.

Comparing... Comparing... Ding. Top one looks better.

Yeah. Not only does it look better, they have nearly the exact same style just with more updated and human graphics. The only issue I could see is maybe you think the colors are a bit too bright, in which case uhh. Doesn't make him look terrible, it's just a preference in colors.

The newer one is prettier in every way, better detailing, more distinguished facial expressions, proper anatomy.

That still dosen't answer why a Wii U port somehow wouldn't change the graphics anyways. 3DS ultimately means being able to play it anywhere, it's more convenient. The idea that what once you were forced to play at home can now be played generally anywhere sells it enough for me anyways.

A MM remake for 3DS is a good idea but should come after the new 3DS zelda title. Btw, OoT3D looks better than original WW.

No. It doesn't. Nothing ever will top WW. Not even the HD version.

If anywhere, the blotch is on the N64 link (between the eyes). And as for red hair, that's not in either pic as far as I can tell.

you clearly don't know which is which. i see a blotch in-between the eyes on the 3DS version, at the BOTTOM

The bottom screenshot is N64.

Mod edit: Please no insulting other members.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dark Young Link said:

I take it you haven't seen the unofficial trailer for MM for the Wii U.

Uhh...Link literally looks like sh*t.

12076765.jpg

Dark Young Link said:

I take it you haven't seen the unofficial trailer for MM for the Wii U.

Uhh...Link literally looks like sh*t.

12076765.jpg

No he looks like pure awesome. He's a deku and they're made of wood so he looks like he's made of wood.

I'm with DYL on this one. The fake trailer is pretty darn awesome. Other than the middle bits that say things like "THE CURSE IS BACK". They look really unprofessional and was what made me realise this trailer was fake in the first place.

I hope this isn't too late to post in...

But I would really like to have a 3DS remake because it is a really awesome game!

However, there are many parts that were a hair-pulling NIGHTMARE to complete, and I REALLY do not want to go through doing that, so that would be a reason NOT to have a remake (They already had one for the GameCube, though it was more of an updated PORT than a remake)

When I was playing MM I was to young to actually be able to fingure out how to beat it. Now that Im older and I can play these kind of games I would love to be able to take another crack at it.

I want a 3D Majora's mask because I'm tired of playing it on my computer!!!

Graphics wise:

WW (Orginal) > OoT3D > Majora's Mask > OoT.

Personally, I think Majora at the time of its release, I was too chicken to complete it. I did however enjoy it, I just never got further than the second temple. I love the gameplay, the characters, the concept of the three days and that pressure to get things done. I enjoy all the side plots like Kafei and Anju, the ranch, etc. It is my personal all time favourite game.

Games like the seasons and 1 & 2, I personally played and beaten with ease, so I guess they just don't appeal AS much. Would love to see the seasons follow Majora though.

And when it comes down to the Wii U or 3DS, I don't doubt it might look nicer on the Wii U, but I like being portable. I play oot everywhere, plus I do not own a Wii U, nor do I plan on getting one until waaay down the road. Heck, I don't even own a Wii yet (now that they are finally 99.99, I'll get one for my birthday perhaps)

/End of Personal Opinion

I never bought Majora's Mask when it came out on GameCube. It just didn't appeal to me. But now I see that it's a really good game, and so I'm hoping for a remake on the 3Ds considering I do not have a Wii U.

Back