Why did Marvel kill Hulk's character?

Heatman

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
I have been wondering why Marvel decided to screw up the character of Hulk in their movies. We all know how destructive Hulk can be but they ended up making him so soft that he can't even do much in a fight.

images - 2022-12-11T081357.819.jpeg

What went wrong?

He's the Superman of Marvel, you can only do so much with him.

He's the Superman of Marvel, you can only do so much with him.
But Hulk has lost so many fights it's like he has a weakness when you see how they write him in the MCU. His first MCU movie with a different actor from Mark Ruffalo was actually a very good movie but I guess it just wasn't in the cards at the time.

But Hulk has lost so many fights it's like he has a weakness when you see how they write him in the MCU. His first MCU movie with a different actor from Mark Ruffalo was actually a very good movie but I guess it just wasn't in the cards at the time.

Nobody is perfect in winning all fights ^^;

The last good fight Hulk tried to put in Marvel movies was in Infinity War against Thanos and Thanos beat the crap out of him. Since then, Hulk have been built not to get into his rage and fight well.

The last good fight Hulk tried to put in Marvel movies was in Infinity War against Thanos and Thanos beat the crap out of him. Since then, Hulk have been built not to get into his rage and fight well.
and in between, there were some fights with the Hulkbuster in Age of Ultron and Thor in Ragnarok. Basically, if they wanted a fight scene with another Avenger they put him in so he can lose.

and in between, there were some fights with the Hulkbuster in Age of Ultron and Thor in Ragnarok. Basically, if they wanted a fight scene with another Avenger they put him in so he can lose.
It's why when they started with the nonsense She Hulk thing, I never cared about it at all.

It's why when they started with the nonsense She Hulk thing, I never cared about it at all.
If She-Hulk is about getting angry like regular Hulk then I guess she represents all the Karens in the world. The lawyer part is the least interesting take I've ever heard. Wouldn't want her to speak to my manager.

If She-Hulk is about getting angry like regular Hulk then I guess she represents all the Karens in the world. The lawyer part is the least interesting take I've ever heard. Wouldn't want her to speak to my manager.
I haven't watched a single scene with She Hulk, not even her trailer.

I think they ruined him when they cased that actor as the hulk. Could never stomach him as the hulk.

I think they ruined him when they cased that actor as the hulk. Could never stomach him as the hulk.
All these nonsense downgrade is as a result of what's been going on within the management of Marvel now. They keep losing the best talents they have over creative differences in their movie's projects.

They did and replaced him with She-Hulk. What a joke! I was so disappointed in Marvel for doing this to Hulk's character.

Back